@koshka
Active 2 days, 20 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon I like that idea!! @koshka @freedomwriter76 good with y’all??
what about Nyx’s group? And That’s when Lyn and them find them and are able to help and Ocran’s like “GREAT THE GIRL AGAIN” and meets Alyona and vice versa??
what do ya think?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka that would be funny! He would not be able to sneak up on Nyx tho XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
so…it’s up to y’all but…since those two are kinda the slowest moving of the groups and the smallest, we could always reunite the groups with Franz, Lyn and Vulk,
and the group with Ara, Zlatan and Crosshair first…
it’s up to y’all of course, just thought I’d also throw that out there.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 thx!! 😊
@koshka aww thank u!
I use an app called Hair Color 😂 yea that’s the name apparently XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
Ahh maybe Mikkel should go? Or Jayden could check Riker’s head? Idk what to make November do either lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon I’m good with whatever.
@godlyfantasy12 what does Corvina want with Arabella??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
In reality….
the RP has been just kinda coasting some…
I mean in a way…maybe reuniting some would help move it along some.
what do y’all think? @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
one thing I DO WANT is this side Charrie of Elishavet’s to get used because he is hilarious and I want more of him! And his weird ins…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka but now that I think about it it would probs be nice to start getting ppl reunited.
Me thinking thru things as I type XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka Then again….Zlatan might help Riker out with this whole guilt thing sooo @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon what do u think??
also my only issue with that is then Corvina will have found Arabella….
So Corvina’s gonna need to leave the villain group before then. (Cuz if she find Ara….that’s her main target, while yes she is sort…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka OOF umm idk that group is already really huge rn…….
it’s kinda hard to keep up with unless we’re ready to reunite everyone??? Also I wanna see where this with this side Charrie is going
It’s really up to @freedomwriter76 I guess?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 Go ahead! We can get the groups moving! (Now all we’ll need is for Alyona, Lyn, Vulk, Feather, Rinzler, Franz and Angelina to start moving also so they can catch up eventually. That’ll be a LOT of characters, but i think we can manage it…..?)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 LAST TODDLER ONE!!!
LUNA!!! (Had to color her hair myself lol)

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka what groups??
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
Poor Riker.
Also… This character is running away with the pen.
Viktor
He came away from the wall, his mind spinning. What did Riker mean? And why had he not noticed the skull on his cap?
In the sudden silence, a low humming caught his attention. He glanced to his right to find the old man…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka one of you wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka THANK YALL!! IKR THEY’RE SOOO CUTE!!!
And Corvina’s 😭 her childhood was rough yall….Her brother was like a light in the darkness and once he was gone it was just….
nothing….
no light at all.
ALSO! As for the teens above…ooof!! Idk…I’m afraid to guess XD…
I have a feeling one is Ri…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 12 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76
Jocelyn!

-
MineralizedWritings started the topic My story has problems… any ideas are welcome! XP in the forum Plotting 3 years, 12 months ago
OK, so thanks for checking out this topic.. any advice/ideas are welcome!
I’m a pretty inexperienced writer, and my story is currently being written out of order. I know the main climactic points, a kinda sweet scene I want (Will be sweet if the build-up is done properly otherwise…😅) and I wrote a scene of my mc crying that I’ll throw in there…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 12 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Ooh, Jareth’s not going to want to get left out of this game!!
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Jareth
Naja and Ezra were doing a sort of flying game around the room. It looked fun!
When Ezra set Naja down, Jareth walked over to him. “Can I try?” he asked.
“Sure thing,” Ezra told him. “Hang on tight!”
Crow let out a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 4 years ago
@elishavet-pidyon frankly I think her original name is beautiful and while it is long she could be called Aethel (or even Ethel) if u wanted 😊
ALSO @koshka @freedomwriter76 I’ve gotten some child pics and made collages cuz I couldn’t choose just one pic for the charries XD
so ya…y’all can choose ur favs.
there’s four per Charrie.…[Read more]
- Load More
