@koshka
Active 2 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka we don’t have to start that AU RP now if y’all don’t want to. We’ll need to make a new forum for it definitely.
im currently writing out my charries for the Castle RP!!! If y’all want me to share them!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 DO YALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS….?!?!
*plucks charries from castle.*
MY CHARRIES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY POOFED!!!
AND I CAN CHANGE MY OWN TIMELINE!!!!!!! YAAAAAAY
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AWWWWW!!! Viktor has no idea how good he just made my boy feel!
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @e-m-trepke
Jocelyn
“I’ll miss you too, and I’ll think of you whenever I have a wall to climb. Or a tree, for that matter.”
Lyn let out a laugh and put her hands on her hips, grinning from ear to ear.
“Let’s hope you don’t g…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @keilah-h @e-m-trepke @godlyfantasy12
Yes, I do! Sorry it’s been a bit since I”very managed to respond, but now I’ve got ideas, so we’ll see what happens.
Alyona
They were leaving. Alyona bit her lip to keep back the sudden tears.
And to think she’d been anxious to get away from them at first!
But… Jocelyn and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka it is beautiful! Also….IKR!!! And I say also a lot don’t I? XD!!!
I’m thinking it could have some magic elements in it? So like a modern setting but with some fantasy elements? Like ya know just fairies mill about casually, or elves run coffee shops XD, but then humans also just do their thing as usual, so it wouldn’t really change…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
UGH THAT SONG!!! Except I’ve found it by Lindsey Sterling (an artist I loove!!)
and now I really wanna know about Vulkasin’s arc……….LIKE SO BAD AGH! CUZ NOW THESE ARE MY BABIES TOO! Like ur twins are my babies now. I luv them. *hugs both boys close. Has to stand on tiptoes to reach Vulk but doesn’t care XD*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka awwww MIKKEL 😭
ALSO!! I luv Zlatan and Vulkasin sooo much….them as brothers UGH I need more of them as brothers!
GASP!!!
i need an AU with them just being bros….XD
maybe a school AU XD idk
yalll….
what if we….one day….
made some AU RPs……?
like different forums obviously 😂 but…
Like University AU R…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
It didn’t tag u but… @koshka
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @e-m-trepke
Arabella & November
November stepped back, scrubbing his eyes. The warmth left his body, but the tingling sensation remained. The words cascaded through him, washing him.
I love you too….
He bit his lip to keep from crying again, his ears now starting to turn pink at their t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @eloshavet-pidyon hey y’all, gotta question.
Im really trying to figure out at what point in their ages my charries should be…
I obviously know I want to be able to bring them ALL in so they will have all met at this time.
my question is…
Should I bring them in at a point RIGHT BEFORE they get their cryst…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka btw I’ll add my new charries into the RP master list later 😊 and be editing some about my already in charries since they’ll be older
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka @freedomwriter76 @e-m-trepke @keilah-h anyone wanna RP?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @e-m-trepke
November
Emotion swelled in November’s throat, making his eyes water. He gripped his teared shirt, blinked hard. His lips puckered, trying to keep himself under control, but….
The words…they meant a lot….
Especially…
From someone so…so brave…
And strong….
And noble.
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
I’m just gonna make Vesper introduce himself now.
Vesper
And… it was over. The dogs… gone, retreated to who-knows-where, the soldiers also gone. He took a deep breath and let his sword arm hang loosely by his side. The kids were safe.
He scanned the faces of his now-a…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka ikr…
BUT IT CAN BE JUST GOODBYE FOR NOW cuz they can always meet again later (and meet them when their older 🤣 which Is hilarious cuz some will be like “wait how are u now older then me?! Or the same age as me?! U WERE A BABAY!!!” XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Imma go ahead and write a November RP actually….to kinda get it started…oh boyyyy 😖 @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @keilah-h @e-m-trepke @freedomwriter76
November
Everyone seemed fairly okay, if a bit bruised and scratched up. November was thankful it hadn’t been worse.
He smiled when he saw Riker begin to make his way over, Naja in his arms.…[Read more]
-
ET replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Wait…
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
How many of you are fellow homeschoolers?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Roleplay, Anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ok so Keiryn is 16 years old, 5′ 9″ I’m not going to describe too much what he looks like, but I’ll include a picture of him. He’s so oddly specific 🤣. If you don’t mind, I think it would be interesting if when your character has to describe him (if ever) you use the picture as reference (if you want) instead of whatever details I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka hmmm I guess it is!!!
Do u wanna RP in a few minutes??
- Load More

