@koshka
Active 2 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AHHH I LOVE THE EAGLE!!!
and of course I ALWAYS LOVE VIKTOR!!! Totally have the eagle!!!!!!
also….I kinda have some ideas for can meet who but again it’s also up to what y’all think/want
but I was kinda thinking it would be cool if Grimm met the twins. Nyx would know them, but I just think…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka IKR SHE TOLD ME ABOUT NATHAN AND I WAS LIKE 😭 😭 😭 BRUH AND I DON’T KNOW WHAT ALL THEY DO…BUT I AM SURE IT IS TERRIBLE!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon AHHH I LOVE HIM!!!! So Viktor is staying??
also I think maybe the castle belongs to no one and we can add our own antagonists and villains and such. Just whatever 😂
Also YESSS PAXTON HAS MY HEART!!!! And Luna went so easily I was so pleased!! Hopefully it keeps going that way!!
Hmm I would like to start meeting some…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @godlyfantasy12
Okay, so I’ll try to introduce Reúven (Fritz) first…
Reúven. A laugh dances in his hazel eyes, but the set of his chin is determined. He has the soft calloused hands of a shepherd and the fleet feet of one. Which is a blessing, because he has given those feet to his lame father. What started in fe…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
Ahhhhh, I love them all. (But Paxton just about tore me up, the poor wee darling. Do you need someone to find him?) And LUNA!!!!!!!!
Yeah, she’s made her own special place in my heart. XD
And she’s really making me want to add in Winnifrith.
So, I think Alyona is not here this time, and Viktor and Reúven are on one of their…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka
YALL WARNING- this….wrote itself again….yall Luna is just…actually coming along and I was worrying about her!! OK I LUV HER 🤩 but it’s long XD
LunaThe sun beamed through the paneless windows, blowing in a steady stream of heat and fresh air. Luna breathed it in, feeling the breeze on her cheeks.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon Heyo! Ya on? Just wondering if Viktor and Alyona are gonna stay in the castle! Along with Ocran. Ik u mentioned adding in was it Alwin? So would u need to take them out to do that?
also for now I’m just gonna tag @freedomwriter76 @koshka and Elishavet instead of everybody lol
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
oh. My. Gosh!!!
LEON AND RIKER ACTING LIKE FAMILY TOGETHER…LIKE BROTHERS….
MY. MY HEART….Cannot take…this….cuteness….
UNCLE LEON?!?!
AND THE END WITH THE….THE TEASING AND OH MY GOSH I AM SO HAPPY AND IN LOVE AND ESPECIALLY WITH HOW MUCH THEY’VE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER UGH!!!
-
ET replied to the topic Did any book influence your current WIP? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@ mineralizedwriting
I have read about the first half of the Silmarillion, and then had to stop to read books for school. I plan on reading it all through to the end soon.
I do really like the Last Battle after, well, the last battle happens. One phrase I remember always is: “Further up and further in.” It’s a little sad about Susan…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @e-m-trepke @elishavet-pidyon figure I’ll RP another character!!!
Grimm
“Hey, wolf boy, wakey wakey!”
Something hit his face, making his eyes flick open. He reacted, his hand reaching to grab his assailant, moving them away from anywhere they could inflict damage.Skin touched fur.
A familiar screec…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka love them!!!
and yes, Lilith and Paxton’s brothers are horrible (though one of Paxton’s brothers does end up being less bad as the others, and sorta redeems himself)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka I’m good with keeping Mikkel too!! I also LOVE MIKKEL!!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
LET’S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD (for at least one of my charries…but which one…?)
Duh. The one I’ve been waiting on this ENTIRE TIME!!! 😏 y’all get to meet my baby!!
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @e-m-trepke
Paxton
Darkness.
Cold.
Alone.
Always alone…
Paxton twisted in his sleep, tossing in the throes of h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka but I’m about to put some of my own charries in sooo!! Go ahead!
Tho I’m not going to have them meet anyone yet because idk who is in and out of the castle yet.
Like idk if Viktor and Alyona are staying or leaving, same with some of freedom’s characters.
Also I think freedom is bringing future Riker?? Not sure …[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka so we aren’t transferring to a new “castle” it’s the same castle, we are just able to take our characters out and in as we please. Make sense? So yea
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka MWAHAHAHAHA XD BE PREPAAAAARED (#lovethatsong #thatsongisinPaxton’splaylist)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
Arabella: Around 17. Has long brown, wavy hair that reaches to her waist and matching brown eyes with faint dark circles underneath. Fair skinned. She has a purple scar that runs from her right wrist to her elbow, and it looks like a tattoo (resembles Henna Art, if anyones ever seen that, and is like…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 11 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 OKAY!!!! YAY!! Okie so far I’ve only rewritten the ones that were already in for their older selves!!
SOO I went with the second option for the time!
EXPLANATION FOR TIMELINE! This takes place AROUND THREE YEARS (I say around because ya know months vary and such but thats sorta how im thinking it goes)…[Read more]
- Load More
