@koshka
Active 13 hours, 28 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
freedom replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle @rae @theducktator @grcr @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @esther-c @anyone-else
Pastor Nikolai Smirnov’s close group, being all of the people who help keep his underground church running during Leon/Riker’s 3rd book, all that he trusts deeply and that do all of the things necessary to preach the Gospel, and all men that Leon/Riker also…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
The Chosen is one of my favorite books in existence. I need to reread it. Also that author has several other great books that I still haven’t read but I’ve heard they’re just as good
-
freedom posted a new activity comment 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @ellette-giselle @koshka @theducktator @esther-c @rae THANK Y’ALL SO MUCH😭😭💜
I’m so, soooo excited for Book #2 (and Book #3, but shhhh).
and yes, Koshka, I’ll go give Leon some tea and cookies rn. And Riker gets plenty too. 🥰and don’t worry, y’all will be some of the first ones to know when it’s out👀 (or when it’s coming out…I may…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle ty for letting me know😅😆 AND AGASGSDJASVLKDBJACDHSBK GIRLLLLLL YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I HAD TO HOLD BACK A SQUEAL WHEN I READ ABOUT YOUR WW2 WIP!!!!! sbavdsadjobvkjidsdn AHHHHHHHHHHHH
@koshka flash fiction is hard but such great practice, yes😌
HOW. DARE. YOU.
I HAD NO INVOLVEMENT IN THIS…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
Alright, I believe now we are back on track.
I’ll put a little from the previous section in here. We are now back to just after Joseph’s letter to Sabina.
…….
Sometimes I feel so inadequate teaching the people, especially when I train up Mr. Caddick, Da…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Reuven (Robert or Bobby) Malter is a Modern Orthodox Jew, and a teenage boy. He is smart, popular in his community, and has a head for mathematics and logic. His father wants him to be a mathematician when he grows up, but he desires to become a rabbi. then on the other side, Daniel (Danny) Saunders: a Hasidic Jew, who is also a teenager.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, have you read The Chosen by Chaim Potok?
It’s about two Jewish boys, and I kept thinking of you when I read it. I think you would really enjoy it if you haven’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
A continuation of my previous snowball writing :
“You ready, Buddy?”
A sigh escaped Buddy’s lips before he could stop it.
A chuckle sounded from behind him.
“To tell the truth, Butch, I’m as nervous as a…” he searched for an applicable metaphor. “As a wave that’s tossed to and fro.”
Butch came to stand next to him…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
sure, lol. If you want. I don’t know when we stopped RPing. Maybe 440?
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@loopylin hehe it really is
Flash fiction is fun. I think like Koshka said, you have to skip all the introductions and try not to be too plotty. I remember my first attempt at a short story was too plot-focused, with a bunch of plot points, and I just managed to shave enough words off to keep the limit.
Actually I think…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
(*cackles*)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh! *Squeel of glee* I love it. Her perspective is so different. And it made a lot more sense. Lol.
(Also something Calion would get himself into. Just saying.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone want to see one of my MCs for The Crimson Rose?
@liberty @keilah-h @koshka @linus-smallprint @elishavet-pidyon @rae @hybridlore

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you.
I may develop this into a novel someday.
Okay…..
@liberty SNOWBALL!!!
@highscribeofaetherium SNOWBALL!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle exactly how i like them lol
@theducktator that’s a good plan
@highscribeofaetherium @koshka haha I guess “not eating them” is a color then lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Look. you got under 200 words.
I’m not going any shorter.
I hardly got to say anything I wanted.
It’s awful, isn’t it.
In the city of Edran, the government had imposed strict control, monitoring every word and action. Daniel, Shelton, and Ezra Darman were not ready to cower. Their goal was clear: disrupt the government’s…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Have you ever heard of the six word story? I don’t remember who wrote it, but one of his friends challenged him to write the shortest story ever. He replied with “Baby shoes for sale. Never worn.”
That seriously sounds like a heap of fun! It’s actually a good exercise to try writing very concisely. I think I’ll try this out.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
you beast! I’v tossed ten stories since I last posted.
100 words! are you kidding! What kinda story is that!
My shortest one was 400, and I hardly set the stage.
- Load More

I am so tuned.
I am tuned and holding the radio to my ear.
lol