@koshka
Active 1 hour, 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @whalekeeper @koshka @whoever-else
I’M ALIVE Y’ALL I SWEAR!! XDXD
My computer wasn’t letting me respond for some reason, buuuuuut I’m hanging around our church and am free whenever y’all have the link, haha!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Awesome!! 😁 Yeah, I think we’ll be waiting a couple min so once I send it out y’all can join whenever.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s okay! No worries! 💕
@loopylin @stephie @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin
Well, if y’all are up, I’m still available to call if anyone else wants to. Sorry it’s all confusing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr
Sorry guys, I need to push back the meet to 9am Mountain time (which is 10 am CST, 11 am EST and 8 am PST… some things came up :/
Ahh I’m sorry for the short notice
I don’t think I’ll be able to do it that long either, maybe like an hour and a…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@power @hybridlore @calyhuge @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @the_lost-journal @esther-c @trailblazer @jonas @beth-torres @euodia-vision @thearcaneaxiom @smiley @freed_and_redeemed @loopylin @felicity @keilah-h @raxforge @savannah_grace2009 @grcr @ellette-giselle @koshka @esther-c @theshadow
Okay…updates…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @theducktator @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @grcr @esther-c @ellette-giselle @rae @anyone-else-lol
Riker Art (done today…and I’m so glad I stuck with it, because I love it so much😭)

-
freedom posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @grcr @rae @esther-c @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @liberty @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @whalekeeper
Who’s ready for Monday??? 😭✨
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka I will say however, with quotes, I’ve read the entire book of Peter Pan by J.M. Barrie and use quotes from that book for inspiration (and probably in my actual book)
I also read the other Peter Pan book Barrie wrote (Basically a prequel to Peter Pan) but…I don’t really suggest or recommend it because it was quite weird and a little…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka afraid I don’t have any incorrect quotes for this WIP, as it was years ago and I hadn’t even done incorrect quotes at the time XD (when did I start this book…idk…XD)
The year I’m not sure…it doesn’t take place in our world, so not any of our years…
The first book only spans across at least maybe a few months. The whole series (of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 This sounds amazing, can’t wait to see more!
@koshka I have literally TONS of incorrect quotes for my fanfic’s 10 major characters (well, technically only 9 show up in the quotes cause one can’t talk) lolllll
Glad to see someone else likes making them!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @whalekeeper @loopylin @elishave-pidyon @esther-c @koshka
First…GANG I’M SO SORRY I LEGIT POSTED AND THEN LEFT YALL XD
2. WHALEY WHAT THE….U ARE CONFUSING ME SO BAD XD XD XDDDDD
Foremost, I do have a blurb! Now, just to let yall know, this stuff is old because it’s a WIP I started/worked on years ago, so the Blurb is old, and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oki-doki. I have to catch up on some work, so I might not reply immediately, sorry about that.
Barnes
Barnes listened, and then replied quietly as the two young men thought. “I understand you aren’t too hopeful about this whole thing. But think for a second about the school you were transferred to. Your leaders must n…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
sounds good!
I think I’m gonna bust Rory’s knee. I need to do something with the pain that I’m in. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
do you want to go again or are we waiting for @whalekeeper ?
I think for the moment this is more of a Rory/Leo conversation…. but if you think she should RP next that’s fine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
oh yes!!! Much better! That makes far more sense.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s not so much the words as Onnendel’s reaction. Or the way it was written. If yoy could do this:
“Him!” Travenor spun to kick the body again, eyes flashing steel grey. He stepped across to Onnendel. “It was Him.”
Onnendel did not move. He simply gazed at Travenor with his clouded eyes and a gravity that ache…
- Load More

MEEEEEE
Sitting here with cash in one hand and an eye on the amazon page!!!!!
Oh man I CAN’T WAIT!!!!
So excited!!!
yeaaaaahhhhh let’s goooooo
I might not be able to get it the minute it comes out but I will certainly buy it!!!
I JUST BOUGHT A COPY!!!!!!!!
*Dances around the room screaming*
I can’t wait!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHH😭✨✨✨
I CANT WAIT TO HEAR ABOUT WHAT YOU THINK OF IT!!!!
I just got it today and I’m going to start it the moment i can!!!!!