@koshka
Active 23 hours, 21 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow!! You did catch it!
That’s impressive.
that would be about the time. He had this almost horrifying relief that he hadn’t been killed, he didn’t know what on earth to do with Leon’s sacrifice and felt bound to help him in some sort of payment, but once Leon was on the road to recovery there was nothing left for him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
No prob!!
Rory
Rory watched in stunned silence as the woman raced about, Leo trailing her and trying to catch things she knocked over in her haste. She was rattling on about something, but Rory was having a hard time tracking. It wasn’t that he was unable to take in her words… he most certainly was, along with every object and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I also liked the way Leon realizes he’s dying, and that he doesn’t have much time left to work here. The urgency that comes over his actions was real to me.
Oh yeah, I see that. There definitely is an urgency.
And then the whole “you’re crazy but I still kinda admire your attitude” thing was funny, but unfortunately real.
🤣 I like Albe…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Wow!!!
*sits there and reads with mouth open* I had no idea I did all that!!
BUT ACTUALLY
*clears throat and nods* of course of course… it’s all with the flows of literary design and technique. 😂
It’s actually really cool seeing you lay it out like that, because I had no idea I had done that.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 (btw, I’ve been LOVING the scenes you’ve been posting, girl🤩) @rae @theducktator @grcr @anyone-else-idk-lol
Y’all want a Riker scene for Book #3? 🫣
well here it is anyway (part of it at least)
What did Leon know?
As far as Riker knew, Leon had a good, loving…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word!! 😂
Huh, this was never one of my best scenes in my mind. That’s funny how that does that. 🤣
Also, Ian’s conversion was one of my favorites to date for a number of reasons.
Ooooo!!! TELL ME!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Ahhh!!!
Where did you come from?!?! 😂
I wrote a chapter worthy of koshka comments!!!! 🥳
haha! I’m glad you didn’t see him coming.
Ooo, I’m glad you liked it.
I wonder what is hooking everyone so much about this section?! Why do y’all like it so much? 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
Time passed, and Leon’s wounds began to heal, leaving deep scaring in many places. However, his strength was harder to regain. Without good food, and surviving on only two meals a day, he had already begun to weaken. After the beating and…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooo. Hmmm. I wonder which one is going to have the least people……..
Prob. the top floor.
Rory
Rory looked up as the door opened. Leo stepped out and Rory followed him into the hallway. It was quiet here with no students running about. It seemed… not peaceful. Peaceful was the church. No, this was… stiff. It almost felt…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka Thank you! Yes, while I’m probably going to aim a bit in the middle of YA and Middle grade, I’m just not sure how comfortable I am at least in this drafting stage with certain issues and of course this is a CLEAN work/series, so while I will deal with heavy issues, making it more YA, and writing style as well (I hope lol!) I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Rory
Rory let out a slow breath. He even gave Leo a slight smile as they road up the elevator. He was still turning the older boy’s words over in his mind. It didn’t make much sense. After all, they said that fear was weakness and that’s why they were punishing him and the others. Rory chewed on his lip and then quickly stopped,…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay!
“I met a knight once. He got it by writing some three hundred line long poem about something or other. Thinnest, most absent minded man I ever saw.”
I. Just. Died.
Rory
Rory’s brow furrowed and a frightened look came to his eyes. “I…” he swallowed and licked his lips. “I think we have knights. We call them Agents… the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
ball’s in your court ma’am. i have no idea where we’re going.
Rory
Rory walked beside Leo, trying to force the limp from his steps. His mind was slowly working over what Leo had said, and he risked a glance at the older boy. “Leo… what’s knighted?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooops! 😂
Wow, I have no idea what was even going on. I think Leo and Rory were having “brother time” 😄
Rory
Rory looked up quickly. “I’ll come with you right now!” He scrambled up. “That is, I’ll come with you now… if you would like me to… if your orders are to do so… sir… Leo.”
He shifted from one foot to the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The first thing he knew was the pain. He couldn’t remember having ever been in such terrible pain. Then he felt that he was lying on something softer than the ground, and someone was bathing his back with cool water.
“Will he be alright?” a…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
One evening, Julian was walking home alone from visiting a family and bringing a basket of food Adeline had prepared for them. It was growing dusk, and he was almost out of the alleys when a voice hailed him. “You, stranger, it looks like y…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I think whaley decided that he did.
Rory left him wounded.
Barnes found him dead.
*shrug*
BESIDES! The thug was beating him up and was gonna kill him!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The days passed, and Leon threw himself whole heartedly into the work. At first, the idea of completing at task well for someone who owned him was revolting. But after one long evening of prayer, Leon felt in his heart what was right, and…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*Eyes Ellette and Ruth* XD
*Alpha crosses arms* “Oh, C’mon! He was practically begging for it!”
- Load More
