@koshka
Active 18 hours, 44 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
Days passed, and slowly, Leon regained some of the strength he had lost. On the second week, he was told he could work if he wanted to, and he did so with a will. It was wonderful to be with Rolf again, and the work was not draining a…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theshadow @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator @koshka
Two new chapters this week! They should be uploaded to the doc now. Excited to hear what y’all think!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m glad it worked!!
Yes, poor Conrad.
🤨 That’s odd….. I feel like I said he DIDN’T cry. I can remember several times he would have, but he couldn’t. And there was the one time at the end where he cried, but I alluded to the fact that it would have been more sound than tears.
Maybe I’m missing something………..
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I just got the cabbage stuck on the stove so we can eat in a few minutes.
*Snorts* XD
I’ll hang around here for a bit, mainly to think up a new TotW (Topic of the Week). I have a few other things to work on, like researching synth music, the earth’s atmosphere, etc. all for my projects. I’m waaay to concerned with…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka @freed_and_redeemed so total I’ve got a little over 700 words. I’ve written in two scenes (started two scenes basically lol)
I know the scene I kinda wanna write next buuuuut I’m struggling to start it (starting is always the hardest part for me….and then going until it’s finished ROFL) But alsoooo it’s another November and Riven scene…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I gotta work out exactly how Erich got into the US Army tbh😂🫣 I’m thinking it could’ve been a part of the offer for giving him a shorter sentence or something, but I gotta put more research into it
Or he just joined the Army after he had his sentence.
idk exactly yet. 😅 if I have to change things a bit I…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka it’s going good! I’m happy to be writing again (:
So far I’ve got over 300 words rn gonna try to write a few more
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
sooo is anyone on rn?? XD @loopylin @keilah-h @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @freed_and_redeemed @esther-c
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka ooooh that’s a great story. You said it’s from your sister’s book?
that kind of tale is always fun.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
Interesting POV switch. A new technique I tried out for telling long stories rather then having a ton of first-person dialogue. Let me know what y’all think.
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
September 9th
The Empire<… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you! I tried the Get in Touch page a week or two ago, but I haven’t heard back.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
and Part 3 (and I might share more from what would be the next scene too, but this is the end of the exact scene I’ve been sharing)
A vaguely familiar masculine voice…not very familiar, but familiar regardless.
A blue-eyed, blonde-haired man in a US Army unifor…
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @esther-c @anyone-else
Part 2 of the scene I shared🤭 (and this still isn’t all of it…still working on it atm)
Franz’s gaze didn’t stray from Riker’s. “I thought you were dead…we all did.”
Riker’s back pressed against the wall.
He should never have left the Altmann home in a rush.
E…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper lol the rock one
noooo pikachu don’t do it
I wanna say my characters are not glowsticks, but then I realized that one of them is kind of a literal glowstick cause he has a few light-up scales on his body that are bright enough to shine through his clothes. And he has a traumatized life to match (although that wasn’t really my…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I was just thinking about making pana cotta! Never tried to make it before, but I had it a few days ago and enjoyed it.
Although I might swap out the rosewater for orange or lavender.
You can totally do that. Just decide what flavor combo with the spices is best in your opinion.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @liberty
my loyal subjects, I beg pardon.
Tragedy has struck.
The dragon laptop ate LOS for breakfast! 😱
I was able to recover most of it, but alas I must be away to other duties.
No new sections until Monday. 😭
🐲
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
he was just messed up. Period.
Thankfully, he’s less messed up now.
He’s a very purpose driven person. Take away his purpose, and he’s got nothing left.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Just gotta say, I love Quincy and Leo. Their dynamic is precious.
- Load More
