@koshka
Active 17 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That emoji really shouldn’t fit you in mad author mode as well as it does. XD
🤣
Julian and Leon both it seems, though Leon’s was more of an encouragement and Julian’s a bit of correction.
Still sorting out who’s going to die before the end of this book, so you’ve done well there.
Have you got any guesses?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Gotcha.
If it’s PTSD in particular I don’t have much. I have research on gas trauma from WW1, but otherwise I haven’t got a ton. I do have heaps of info on things happening during the war. Here’s two I have bookmarked.
h ttps://www.history.com/articles/history-of-ptsd-and-shell-shock
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s651JQxSPlU
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
November 25th
The EmpireTo Wolf, Peter, and the Church in Landstraten,
Greetings in Christ.Our time in the Capital has been one filled with blessings and the grace of God. We have a sm…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*cries* My fourth grade sister could do better than that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka bruh
First off, that’s one quarter, not one third, second, why did they have to put “60 million” and “20 million” twice?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Cool! I’ll take a look through my collection and pass on anything i find!
Nooo…. I don’t think I actually did. I remember you telling me you had a sketch, but I don’t seem to have one in my emails. You could email it to me again if you don’t mind!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
🤣 That would be pretty cool!!
What does his armor look like, btw? I’ve seen some cool sci-fi-ish armor lying about.
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
and an extra aesthetic 👀
aka the villain’s aesthetic

-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @rae @hybridlore @theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else-lol
MC Aesthetics for my fantasy WIP 🤭
MC #1:

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word. His a face claim!!!
without a face.It’s just an idea.
🤣
believe me, I totally noticed those things, but it was the only photo with the identical mask that i wanted, and I decided that was more important.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Um, both? Seriously, the possibilities I’m the next few chapters are very concerning to my author mind.
And with what those two kids have been through?! Already? And you haven’t even had much time to beat them up either, no offense. You seem to like them. I am…concerned.
🤣
Yeah, they’ve been through the ringer. But hey, you’ve got to exp…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
For anyone who is interested……
The LOS soundtrack!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oooooo, dark and secretive taken quite literally I see. Very interested in this new character guy. Not surprised the poor kid got hurt.
yes, very literally.
Interested in which new guy? The prince or Marius.
Again, which kid? The prince, or Marius?
I’ll send it in a moment!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
Face Claim!
Those who’ve read this section will know who this is…….
(answer to one of your questions, Linus.)

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
anyone interested in the playlist I use while I write this?
Liberty, you already have it I think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
SPECIAL NEXT SECTION!!!
I’ll drop a face-claim of a certain key character if y’all want after you read it!
Time passed, and slowly but surely, the church grew. It was wonderful to see how God was working in the lives of the people, and the companions…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
SPECIAL NEXT SECTION!!! Part 2 of today!!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
October 27th Â
The EmpireWe spent all day today going up and down the streets. We mostly explored our surroundings, though we did talk with a few of the peo…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@koshka oh that’s cool!
@the_lost-journal yeah I don’t like the sport much either (or any sport for that matter) but not everyone who plays it is like that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
The sixteenth year of Emperor Haidronias’s reign
        October 7th
        The EmpireAs you will see by yesterday’s entries, I have returned to the Empire. It took all of yesterday to chronicle everything that happened to Ro…
- Load More
