@koshka
Active 2 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Also, y’all. I’m doing house cleaning and we don’t have bleach, so I just sprayed white wine vinegar in the shower. You know, the stuff you use in stir fry. It smells like a pickle factory in there now. 🫣
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
So gorgeous. I love them. Not sure which is my favorite, although I find the irregularly shaped bowls particularly fascinating.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 8 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 8 months ago
Pfp by SelkieSeal on Unvale. My dear Chase ❤️🥑
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
I’m not sure if I should finish this. I’ve been playing with slightly different styles because I honestly don’t like “mine”. This was supposed to be Baron, but it doesn’t look like him. I could make it someone else.

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I figured Soldier would enjoy the duck thing.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel nodded, then fell silent. His skin was still splotchy, and his movements when he drew his blades earlier was less fluid than normal. He stared at the pond’s surface as mist rose up, the fog rolling towards them as evening started to settle. Had it only been three days…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
When you write an rp and it never posts but you already haven’t responded in hours and it’s almost 11PM

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
@hybridlore @loopylin @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @grcr @theducktator @mineralizedwritings

Spoooonnnnsssss
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
I can’t get innnn
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Koshka and I will have untill 3:30 CT, then we’ll have to vanish.
saying this partially for accountability -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Awesome! 👍🏻
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Oh comeon! I’m at work all afternoon! *sobs*
Ahh well. I guess TAG me next time y’all plan this. 🤣
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Wow! That hit me blindsided. I didn’t know people were still doing this!!
I have everyone’s emails from when I first started this….. Unless someone new joined? But no, I think I have everyone. What day were people thinking of?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
Of course! As long as the “administrator” has your email. 😀
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 months ago
-
Power replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 8 months ago
Yep “Da pwitty wock, when da sun hets et- Wook! Et gwoes!”
-
whaley changed their profile picture 8 months ago
- Load More
