@koshka
Active 16 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 7 months ago
Tell me,Â
If I were a child again,
Would I in whimsy wonder
Forget that sorrow can bite harder,
When I have not learned to heal,
Or understand.Â
Tell me,Â
If I were a child again,Â
Would the creatures of the closets
Take the place of grown up fears?Â
Are they any different now
Inside my mind?Â
Tell me,
If I were a child again…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months ago
ahaha!! That one’s good!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months ago
On the bright side, I’m making latkes!

-
Power replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 7 months ago
How have you been Power?
Wethinketh in my own noggin that Powers been kinda bored and a’hopin’ for some clarity or wisdom (That, or an ugly dragon to bonk! 😼😺)
Does it smell in here? I hadn’t noticed.
You know what, mayhaps the unpleasant odor may be rising from my now stockingless paws!? They they stinketh I haven’t the foggiest id…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
This sounds like a scam XDXD
ART YE A’QUESTIONING ME CREDIBLE CREDIBILITY?! 🙀
(Bet there’s a “I hate cucumbers” shirt in this ones closet. 😿)
-
Power replied to the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
It doesn’t necessarily have to be money. We also except easily liquidatable assets (stocks, bonds, pork bellies. . . OH! And hot cocoa! Man! I can liquidate me some hot chocolate! 😸 ).
Or, if you have a battleship, couple fighter jets, or an atom bomb you aren’t planning on using any time soon, we could forget the cologne fund
and…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
-
Elishavet Elroi changed their profile picture 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Power replied to the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Just in case one of you wants to donate. 😉 (No salt please)

-
Power started the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
WARNING: The below writing may be a masterpiece, but it is a masterpiece of stupidity. By reading it you are agreeing that you 1) Are not a giraffe. 2) Will not sue us, our descendants, or MSG due to any loss of brain cells or gray matter. (You can sue us over purple matter though.) 3) You agree to agree to any other agreements that we reserve the…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Bwahahah!!! (Please read it in a regal, not evil, way. Thanks.) 😸
Tis I, tis we! Ze Black Mongoose hisselfs! I have escapes the dreary cookie cabinet (Once there are no more cookies, well. . .) And shall now provide the best 5 songess ever! 😺
Rock Monster – Veggie Tales
The Phantom of the Opera – The Phantom of the Opera (Come on folk. Get more…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
The terribly awfully ridiculous feeling you have when you try to fix a kid’s decapitated babydoll and accidentally put the head on backwards.
Did you ever heard about kingdom baby head? 🤣😂🤣
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Indeed! 😁
I’ve discovered a new oil of gladness joy bubble giveroo in life! Grappling then bonking your enemy on the noggin with their own flail!
(It so much fun! ☺️)
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Yes, plastic indeed! This may seem like an extremely draw back in a battle situation, but hear out my
evilbrilliant plan!You see, I have yet to battle test my Wackerthracker1,000, but it has been tested. . .
by my friend. . .
against me. . .
(Art the stars aligning to enlighten? 😁)
So, the point still proved the point…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 7 months, 1 week ago
Sawy. I sink I habt to much fun.
(An et es willy hawd to white wiff a cwoes pin on yo nose.)
-
Power replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 7 months, 1 week ago
Guess who’s back for now
Elizabeth Bennett!!! . . . No? 🤔
Gandal—-Â Â Â Thats not right either? 🤨
Oh look! They actually posted who was back! (Silly me 😳)
Welcome back The Shadow! 😁
Wait a moment. . .
Now wait another moment. . . (Because I said so and because this next question is going to blow your sock off!!!! So, remove any shoes or th…[Read more] -
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
Ooh, you’re learning a Mozart piece? On what instrument?
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Hehe. Splendid!
Chocolate is a very personal thing. XD Personally, I like most chocolate, but only love some. Snickers are salty crunchy caramel goodness. 3 Musketeers are just nasty fluff. Belgian chocolate is lovely. Dark chocolate with orange or currant in it is a delicacy all its own. Reese’s peanut butter cups, particularly…[Read more]
- Load More
