@koshka
Active 3 hours, 43 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m going to express my recent creative endeavors, but in memes.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
no worries!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
Hey! Would anyone be willing to draw one of my characters? I’d draw one of yours if you wanted to swap….. *shrugs and grins* I’d kinda like to see some other ideas of my characters besides me own drawings. It gives a new inspiration angle inf you know what I mean….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper
I’m glad you all like it! This is the character in the piece: https://unvale.io/character/864e9061-3cfc-4ea9-8fe7-d68cf7e583b9 . I am slightly obsessed with him. He’s a very eccentric guy, and as confirmed by Surpent (his creator) herself, he would be especially pleased if he knew I was taking so much time…[Read more]
-
Ruth posted an update 4 months, 3 weeks ago
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@INSANITYRAE
-
Ruth's profile was updated 4 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
aww! So cute!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Wolfgang
He didn’t know about Ribbon Hood? Wolfgang decided this must be remedied at once. However, he was soon distracted by the rest of what Wilhelm had to say. “How do you not know much about geography?” he asked with an open face that clearly showed he meant no slight. “You’re name’s German after all.” He didn’t wait for…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“No, I don’t know, but I think I understand what you mean about legends. There are many like stories in my home land. One especially, about a knight who was immortal and killed some evil thing or other. Or maybe he died. I don’t remember. My father rather hates that one. It’s horribly sacrilegious.” Wilhelm munched…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Awww. He does look/sound cute. I love how geckos smile.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
I definitely recommend a leopard gecko for a pet. They’re nocturnal, but fun to watch when they’re awake. When we feed Harry, he pretends he’s hunting. He’ll creep around as if on tiptoe, and sometimes wiggle the tip of his tail like a rattlesnake. He’s cuter than our hedgehog in my opinion.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Yes, he’s a leopard gecko! XD We got him for my brother, and now he’s basically a family pet. We have owned many different pets, but the lizard is newish.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 4 months, 4 weeks ago
@rae
Nice work!! That traditional coloring would stress me out. I’m glad you’re having so much fun testing your skills. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Harry isn’t happy. We changed his tank arrangement and now he keeps poking his head out and judging me.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Wolfgang
He choked. “I’m from Germany!” Seeing that didn’t seem to shed much light on the issue, he continued. “Arthur was king of England, or maybe it was old Britannia then, I don’t quite remember. He was a real king, but over time a lot of legend has grown up around him. Like Robbin Hood, you know?”
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Here I am changing names on the fly. I can’t decide which one I like best. XD
Wilhelm’s religion is finally developing, in all it’s weird twists.
Wilhelm
“King Arthur?” Wilhelm looked up from piling cheese on a piece of bread. “No, I canna say I have. We do not serve the kings of men. Haven’t for ages, since the Order of the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
lol, that’s hilarious.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
Wolfgang
he swallowed the drink abs blinked, shaking his head. He ran his tongue along the roof of his mouth. “It’s unusual, but I like it.” He looked at the spread and grinned. “I feel like one of the knight is the round table. Have you read King Arthur stories?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 months, 4 weeks ago
- Load More
