@koshka
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2586
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
George
“She’s a Maine Coon.”
The cat began to close her eyes, but one of the horses let out a loud whinny, and the cat took offense. She flicked an ear grumpily, got up, and padded back to the boy and girl. She tensed her back haunches and leaped onto George’s back.
Luckily the stablehand had strong shoulders, wide enough to s…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 1 day ago
Is that different? And I think so…
Colleges focus on undergraduate degrees (Associates and sometimes Bachelor) and certificates. Universities typically offer all of those plus Graduate degrees (Masters and PH.Ds).
College are smaller, so smaller class sizes (20 to 30 student), more personalized attention, a tighter-knit e…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
George
“No. But I’m on duty today and I told the others I didn’t want them around.” George motioned vaguely towards the boy’s feet. “My cat doesn’t like everyone. You must be nice or interesting.”
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
*Gasp*
I have fans! I have fans that will stalk me!!! Must hire an entourage of security guards!!!! Must buy a purple sequin suit!!!!!
👮😎👮
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 2 days ago
They have a 20% acceptance rate though.😭😭😭
I may end up taking a gap year and doing the same so I can earn some money and also more credits to hopefully increase my chances at a scholarship.
It sounds like you are going to a university?
Something you may want to consider, check and see if there are any community colleges around you.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Hey Power, off topic, but I have to say I appreciate every comment you make, because you usually add something hilarious to KP lore. Loops and I were looking through a few older pages and stumbled across one of your contributions, and I laughed pretty hard. 🤣 Thank you for being so chaotic and memorable.
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Also, if someone/an office is really helpful, let them know that you are appreciative. They will likely be of help in the future, and doing something that makes you stand out (they do likely deal with hundreds of students) and makes them like you can be very beneficial if you have a problem down the road. (We remember and protect those who brought…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
I work at (and am writing this from) the front desk of a college’s registrar’s office (The unofficial helpdesk of the college). What Elishavet and Koshka is pretty dead on.
I will add first of all that. . . it’s rather confusing. 🤣
We (College Admission and Registrar folks) expect students to know very little about the process…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
@theducktator
I’m just taking community college classes right now before I apply to any other colleges (gotta get some basic classes out of my way), so I don’t have any advice. But it seems like Elishavet and Koshka know what they’re talking about. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
Ah. You just want to be included. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 3 days ago
but i’m still an adult
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 4 days ago
I’m left out! *sulks*
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 5 days ago
Tagging some old people:
Lol.
I do attend college! (Have graduated from a secular college and am now attending a Christian one) I’m not sure I can help with one that requires an interview, but I can try. Is there anything specific you are wondering about?
I will say….
Do you know what career or career field you are interested…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
This is my 6000th post.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 weeks, 6 days ago
but also working on Leon and Riker’s 3rd book🤭🤫
*Screams*!!!!!
I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!! This is going to be so cool! I have waited so long for this!!!!!!
…Tho my main villain is a creep and I don’t want anyone to feel sympathy for him, unlike Hans
I wrote one of those types a little while ago. The nicknames and insul…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 4 weeks ago
I love this. I shall attempt either tonight or tomorrow.
- Load More
