@koshka
Active 1 day, 11 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2585
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @linus-smallprint
My thoughts are not that a reader will be tempted to use magic. It’s just the fact of putting those images in their mind. Same as why we don’t write super graphic scenes or Rated R type scenes. It’s not that we’re worried the readers will graphically kill someone or commit adultery if they read it, it’s the f…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I almost forgot!
That section you just read has some HUGE changes for Joseph. What are your thoughts on where he has just arrived spiritually? Any thoughts on the connections he’s starting to make and the fact that he’s seeing the truth?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Woah! You hit me with a lot. *goes and re-reads sections to see where you are*
Okay.
When Amelia started feeling unwell, I kind of suspected she might be pregnant.
Yeesh! It looks like we were wrong.
Okay, why is that? Was it just because that seemed logical, or because you thought I was above killing a girl, (I’ll have you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, to me it wasn’t so much that the images were real/unreal/creepy/cute/etc.etc. That’s not what matters to me. what matters is letting the reader picture what Alan is picturing when that thing is sinful. I mean…. ugh….. how to put this……… okay, one thing is that if there is any book that we are reading and the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*screams* he’s back!
I just meant the look on his face. lol.
Oh cool! I will be saving that one into my collection!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
oh my goodness, you’re hilarious!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Do you celebrate Christmas? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so sorry! I forgot to reply to you, and now Christmas is OVER! Well, I can still reply now.
Good question lol. As of late. I’ve become very overly obsessive over whether something is right or wrong, and this isn’t the only subject I’ve been mulling over lately. I’m still not sure, because I don’t want to end up doing what’s wr…
-
Liberty replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Pardon me for taking so long to get back to you!
It’s called “Practicing the Presence of God” by Brother Lawrence. Have you heard of it?
Yes! In fact, I just bought it to read but haven’t really dived into it yet!Awesome! It’s an amazing book.
I love that! And it’s so true- I’ve seen cases where pastors and ministers and even mis…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Enid replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll send them as soon as I draw them. I’m finishing up illustrations for LTBL, so it may be a little bit.
On the fence is just where I wanted you as a reader!!
Will do! I’ll remind ya!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
btw, did you think I was gonna kill them?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so glad you liked it! Yes, one was a Stephen ending and one was a Daniel! lol.
I loved the descriptions of the different soldiers’ uniforms and stuff for some reason
Oh so do I! Honestly, I was thinking, “Keilah is going to like this,” as I was writing the descriptions! lol
This is gonna sound like a weird ask, but if you e…
-
Enid replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Looks at Baron with a contemplative expression* The guilt is strong with this one…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
We watched Fiddler on the Roof and ate homemade oliebollen. 🙂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
