@koshka
Active 14 hours, 10 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2587
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
*Remington rolls a Nat 1 persuasion*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Works with me
Callum
Callum looked from one boy to the other. It took a moment for it to click.
Remington didn’t speak for a moment. He looked like he might be sick. “I-I… overheard, and I was just wondering. I don’t feel well. Choked on… on something from the kitchens. I’m sorry, excuse me.”
The young king walked away, clutchi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
100% Remington. Callum is observing him from a few steps away
-
whaley posted an update 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@rae Hey Ruth! I was looking at Unvale because a part of me wants to join, and I saw your post where you asked friends to yap at you. With that in mind, what have you been up to? You’ve got a lot of cool art on Unvale that was fun to see. Some of them are unfamiliar. I don’t know anything about Damien or Caspian, for example. Are they from writing…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
Before Ellis could walk away, Remington turned on him with his inquisitive, disarmingly blue eyes. A mixture of emotions glimmered there, including pain. “Ellis, do your visions really come to you randomly? Have you ever gotten caught in a vision when you’re swimming? Or in the middle of a deadly fight? Wouldn’t that… Wou…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wilhelm
“Ah.” He should have been able to think of something better to say, but even as he pulled his door open the only thing that came to mind was a laugh.
Just going to fight. If they had not literally been in a friendly fight just a few minutes ago, he would be tempted to find fault. Instead, he held the door for…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh right
Moth
Moth let out a muffled sound, face covered under the mantle. He stood still for a split second, then wrapped the mantle around his head like a shawl, and followed Ari into the bushes.
The thorns pricked his bare feet, and he bit his lip to keep from saying something aloud. If they were caught now, how much less attainable…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
*Puts a stamp of approval on the hedgehog/kitten idea*
Moth
“My nose is my favorite thing about my appearance. Please avoid breaking it,” Moth requested. “But yes, I want to shoot with you. It will be worth it, I’m sure of that.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
If anyone picks on Moth at this point, Ari is going to pulverize them.
Awww.
I don’t know why, but I can’t help imagining Ari as a grumpy hedgehog with prickles. I’ve probably already said that, but I’ll say it again
Moth
“Well, I, uh… I’m not an archer.” Moth scuffed the path with his bare foot. “I don’t know anything about arch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Moth
Moth stitched his brows together, and as Ari explained a little, his heart twinged again. There was injustice here. “I will practice archery with you tomorrow.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I feel that, as an oldest sibling
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
“I wasn’t going to stir up a fight the way Ekhard would. I was just going to… you know… fight,” Wolfgang replied, a look of wounded dignity on his face.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Moth
“Thrashed?” Moth stopped walking. His heart leaped into his throat. “Do you get hit when you’re home?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Callum
“It’s nice to meet you.” Callum nodded, looking thoughtfully from one brother to the other.
There was a slight electric charge between them. Whatever their dynamic was, it had to be interesting. Callum opened his mouth to say more to Lucian, but was interrupted.
“Hello, there!” A bright voice sounded near them. It was Remingt…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Loll.
I have a feeling that raiding the kitchens here would get them battered and fried.
Wilhelm
Wilhelm’s heart thudded. He almost agreed to the adventure.
Fortunately, there was a strong check in his enthusiasm. Namely the idea of “picking a fight.” Also his earlier exhaustion was returning with reenforcements. He…[Read more]
- Load More


Sorry that this reply is so late!
Both Damien and Caspian came about from random art. Caspian because I wanted to do a different type of character design than usual, and he does have a WIP short story. I don’t really have much connection to him as of yet, he still feels uncomfortable in my cloak (to use the terms I used to.)
I love Damien (Or…[Read more]
Nah you’re fine, it’s not a late reply in my book. 😛
Yeah, I get having a character you like drawing or making content of, but you don’t feel comfortable writing them yet. You’ll probably figure him out eventually and that will be fun.
Oh nice! Cool villain-y powers and edgy abilities. And a mix of villainy and unselfishness sounds like a fun c…[Read more]