@koshka
Active 19 hours, 55 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
also, if you would let me know on KP how far you get each day that would be great so I can look over the comments. Word doesn’t tell me what comments are new and it will save me having to weed through them all. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
Maybe if I watched the Spiderman movie again, I’d have a different opinion. It’s been a while. That’s what I remember.
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I did not notice you asked questions, my apologies!
So how could a death help the plot?
I feel like it really depends on the plot itself. I know that’s a vague answer and isn’t helpful. XD But there are so many different character arcs and plots out there, so I can’t come up with rules for every one of them. Just think of a…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
AHHHH!!! Oh my gosh!!! I love those boards! Amber….that’s SO cool! By the way, I’ve started commenting a bit in Sector 5. I know I’m late, so I’m just skimming it in preporation for Book 2.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Interesting… He looks like he’s facing several dilemmas. I like him. Hmm.
😄 You were actually the only person to point that out! Yes…dilemmas is the perfect word.
Was he the prince in the short story?
Yup. 100% royalty.
Closer to the typical knight type of warrior. Honor is a big thing to him.
*big nod* Oh yes. 🎶 Truth, hon…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s a very pretty scene, as well as being sad. I love it.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Contemplative personality, probably optimistic in a quieter way.
Ooo, I love how you worded that! “Optimistic in a quieter way”. I’ve found that getting feedback on character boards gives me more varied vocabulary for describing them.
Probably has some good advice up his sleeve and maybe a little mischief(which others don’t e…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium
Thank you! I have a couple more drawings almost finished and I’ll share them when I’m done. I sort of want to make a picture book now.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
-Very nice green eyes (lol I just think green eyes are so cool)
😄 I didn’t even notice they were a green color…I was going for a pale blue/grayish…but I think “green” actually fits him well.
-Does Psalm 23 imply that he himself is a shepherd or comes from a family who worked with sheep, or is that just his favorite psalm?
It portrays…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@everyone would people be ok with making classes end early today to give the students time to get ready and to make the dance come quicker? I’m thinking one more class period, lunch, and then one last class.
Sounds perfect to me
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
In fact I like Enid’s instinctual response so much that it might just end up in her story anyway
-
whaley replied to the topic Character questions in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m answering the zombie question first because it’s easier.
– Marcel can just fly up to the highest skyscraper and migrate whenever the zombies finally make it up the hundred-floor stairs. Hehe.
– Enid puts on war paint and goes out like a champ. She knows she won’t last long anyway. She probably finds a stage with speakers and makes this long…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome, thanks. btw, KP is acting up for me so I can’t see anything I’m typing. (Thought I’d let you know in case my posts are complete gibberish. lol)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Hey, if you have the time to do so, I’d really like it if you would let me know how many chapters you cover each day when you read S%TH. It doesn’t actually tell me if you’ve commented, but if you tell me what chapter’s you’ve read, I’ll know where to look for comments from you. Thanks!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
That’s probably a good idea.
If they leave early, maybe one of my charities will forget something in the rush, so they have to come back to get it. That way they’d be around the school during the dance. (I don’t think any of them are planning to formally attend.)
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Think Twice About Character Death! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
LooooOoooopy….
LooOOOOOOooooopy….
*In the voice of the Loch Ness from The Silent Spy*
Meanwhile Viktor is sitting frozen in the RP. I guess I’ll go help him, lol.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Keiden
Interesting… He looks like he’s facing several dilemmas. I like him. Hmm.
Royalty or else heavily inviting government or an elite class. Was he the prince in the short story?
Closer to the typical knight type of warrior. Honor is a big thing to him.
He’s trying to change something, cause something. Maybe becoming the leader of some…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
Oh, neat! I like this one a lot. I think I remember him from your short story, although my mind is blanking on the particulars. Let’s see,
Healer/apothecary/physician.
Musician. Like Keilah said, plays several instruments. One looks like a harp, and another a lute.
Fabulous archer.
I’m really getting the idea he’s a poet and could be…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 2 months ago
- Load More

