@koshka
Active 8 hours, 46 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Elishavet Elroi posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
Box of Dreams
I have a little box of dreams
I keep it to myself.
Though sometimes when the sky is gray
I take it off the shelf.I have a little box of dreams
Each tucked in tidy rows.
Locked away from light of day
For God alone still knowsI have a little box of dreams
They hide there all inside
Lest someone else might come along
And shred…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @i-dont-know-who-else-to-tag-cuz-im-tired
Check out this sick box camera I found. Made in the 20s. I can see upside down images through the lens and there’s a flash when I flip the shutter. I want to find some film and try it out, although the inside is warped.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Is this POV yours? Real life local mysteries are unironically the best thing ever, unless they involve people getting hurt. I had a missing criminal hanging around my mailbox one time. Those things are the spice of life.
You should research what chemicals might change colors like that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
The image worked! Nice.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
New chapter!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
Two new chapters
and keep checking the doc, because KP ate the posts I sent earlier.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
If KP errors out and asks me one more time if I’m sure I want to do something………….@keilah-hNo problem! Take all the time you need. (but not too long. XD)Â Â
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @grcr @whalekeeper @power @hybridlore @liberty
a third new chapter!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
New chapter!
Also, I posted chapter 37 last night, but KP has been acting up so I don’t know if anyone saw the message.Â
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
Third chapter!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
Second chapter!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
new chapter!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
P.O.V.
You might live in some old murder mystery because on all the main roads in the town and the highway leading into it, there are these strange stains of dark red splashes on the road that cover the road for about five feet as if someone poured a big bucket of whatever it is on the road. There is one stain on each of the main roads and two…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
If you have another book later on that doesn’t have Christian rebellion as a major component, I will be happy to help, so feel free to tag me then!
Will do! 🫡
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! Thanks!
Let me take a look.
Wow, that was some great feedback, even though we don’t agree on the rebellion thing. So thank you for taking the time to reply, even though you don’t like the book as much as some others.
I can mix up a few of those scenes like you suggested, and I can reword a couple things, because…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
FORTH CHAPTER TODAY
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon   @theducktator   @grcr    @whalekeeper    @power   @hybridlore    @liberty
THIRD CHAPTER TODAY
- Load More

