@koshka
Active 3 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Moth is a humanoid character from a post-apocalyptic fantasy. I decided to add him because he is technically a ruler, and in his story he is very authoritative. But here, he isn’t used to humans, so I expect he’ll be taking everything in.
…
Moth Prince
A carriage rolled along a winding country road. Trees twisted out from the rich green…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’ve been reading the rp since you guys brought it back to the top of the page and it’s so weird seeing my old writing
I know right? It’s really weird
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m working on a rp right now. Might take a little bit longer but I’ll hopefully get it on here without trouble.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m personally amused and embarrassed by my old RPs. They’re so explosive and all over the place! 🤣 And they’re not even that old. But maybe that’s a sign I’ve gotten better at writing since I joined.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Okay quick quick quick
~.~.~ Royal Academy RP: New Intro ~.~.~
With the many glowing windows of a bustling manor, and the softly veined pillars and floors of a palace, the Royal Boys Academy seems to want nothing. Its double doors are carved with fantastic creatures, sometimes touched by the vines that grow from either side of the great…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
You’ve got three princes in this and I love that
Cool!
also I was looking over old rps while searching for it and your dog-people characters are completely awesome, Whaley. Do you still have them in your stories?
Oh yeah. Thanks! They’re still there. Not a main feature of the story but one of them is a supportive character.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m finally in! I’m sorry for doing nothing in the past few hours but I couldn’t access anything properly.
I wrote something to set the scene, by the way. 🙃 I looked over the past roleplaying and a lot of the setting was made up on the spot, but I grabbed some of the details and shoved em together. Should I post that now?…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
The Tolkien vs. Lewis one lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
I have returneth to KP with a gift for specifically @ellette-giselle but a lot of you would relate XD

-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
I’m glad you talked with your mom about this, Kefa. That’s what I really wanted to hear.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, Kefa. It’s important to remind you that the stuff you brought up is not okay to describe on KP.
It’s horrible to hear that this happened to you, and I don’t want to minimize the impact it has on your emotions and on your family when they find out. I didn’t mention guidelines in my previous post because obviously this is all…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle posted an update 1 year ago
Hey Kefa.
First off, I want to say that I am truly sorry for what happened with the thing and the phone call. But, as one of the only adults on here, and the only constant adult, I do feel the need to bring up a few things. Mainly this. KP is not the appropriate platform for you to be talking about this. I know that you have…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Please, please do what I said. This is a serious situation and I don’t want you to get more hurt than you already are.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Kefa, I’m sorry this happened. You HAVE to tell your parents. Remove this girl from your contacts, get off the internet, and have a serious discussion with your parents. If you have not talked with them yet about all these friend-related issues, this has gotten to a point where you have to communicate with them.
I know you ha…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks Linus.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yeah I am apposed, so I guess I could just drop off KP, or stay behind and use it with whoever else stays. I don’t do any sort of messaging apps, and I saw a convo about discord…. no way.
But yeah, if everyone else wants to, no need to worry about me, I guess I can just email with a few of y’all and maybe hang around the old KP…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Okay yeah, I was pretty sure it came right after, but I wasn’t sure if there was a another time jump. Yeah, I like Duncan better at this stage, especially in contrast with Angus. They make a good team. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Ooo cool! Yes! Angus is my favorite character… though I also LOVE Jamie. Rebel’s Keep may be my favorite, (the third one). In fact, I think it is. But there are some pretty amazing scenes in King’s Aarow. Especially the ones you mentioned.
I almost feel like the series got better as it went, like Bond got to know the…[Read more]
- Load More
