@koshka
Active 4 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
No problemo. *Notices your transparency* *Tries to catch your misty ghost aura with clawed hands* *Looks for pastries to feed you so you rematerialize*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
*Joins the tackle hug dogpile* Heyoooo. Good to see you around! I think I’ll be at the CS Lewis Fellowship if I remember to sign up. By the way, what’s the concept for your new fantasy? You’ve always talked about historical fiction to my knowledge, so this is an intriguing direction. I may have already heard about it but I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Is there a reason why you want to set the story in Africa? Maybe you just want a fresh but still realistic setting, and if so, that’s fair.
I’ve never been to Africa, but I have a friend my age who travels the world almost nomadically with her family. She’s definitely been there! And she is an avid writer. So I can contact her with…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Freeeeedom! *Tackle hugs you*
I was just thinking about you yesterday. Funny how that works.
Glad to hear life’s been going well, even if it’s crazy busy. Your writing accomplishments are so exciting! Are you still publishing with Amazon?
I think it’s been pretty chill here in the Kingdom lately. (Other than the plotted…[Read more]
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Just wanted to make sure I said something so y’all know I’m alive😂🫶🏻
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @rae @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @theducktator @esther-c @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I-missed-sorry-oops
*slowly shuffles in*
Welp it’s been a while 😅🫶🏻
I have been *DEEP* in the trenches of life, school, and writing, and tbh I needed a bit of a break from here. I still don’t plan on being here a…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@loopylin Those are very interesting statistics. I almost wish we could publish some of this material… @whalekeeper
I’ll go ahead and restart this since I’m postponing doing what I’m supposed to work on…
don’t remember if the class is over. I’ll just end it if that’s ok with y’all. XD
Viktor
The grin that broke out was impossible to keep…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 12 months ago
thx, might have to check it out.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 12 months ago
this looks managable. I like KP better, but I think I’m biased. lol. Anyhow, it looks like it could def. be a good option.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 12 months ago
I believe I agree with everything you said here on this. I hope it didn’t seem like I was saying that Israel was just supposed to follow the physical law. And even in the law itself, we can see the spiritual side of it as well (Deuteronomy 6:5).
perfect.
okay then, those books fit the category.
i will check them out. i…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I am leaving for coffee with a friend and must be away. Farewell.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
The White House smelled like cheese for weeks.
I’d become president just for that. That’s lovely.
Joining you!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
*Cough, cough*
Just did, apparently. 😉 I didn’t know who all to tag and not tag, so I just posted the announcement like that. I’ll probably need to get more confident about advertising, but that’s the week after next’s problem. KeePers are the best, anyway. It’s fun to see the slow growth as more are interested than I thought.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
What’s all this? You planning on telling me you have a newsletter? XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Ahhh! Thanks!
Let me see…. *digs around in old group call emails* AHa! Found it. *sends you last week’s newsletter because I don’t have a welcome system set up yet*
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
@mineralizedwriting
I have two wips that kinda uh… scratch a different writers itch? So when I’m burnt out of slice of life I can write some fighting and vice versa.
Yes!! I always have two WIPs. What else are you supposed to do if you’re tired with one project and the ideas are blocked?
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Good job, you got a nice word count! If you don’t know your writing is rough, that’s a problem, but if you know it needs improvement, then you have perfectly workable material. ;-P
Two of the chickens like to hide their eggs in hard to reach places.. 😏 Alyona calls them the Sister Plagues.
I know that feeling… One of our…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I can give you my story’s wikipedia answer or I can give you my story’s wikipedia answer. There’s no other way to explain. *Pulls out textbook* Ahem.
Helminth is the modern scientific term for a parasitic worm, coming from Greek for ‘intestinal worm.’ But in this story’s universe, while humans eventually narrowed the word down to the…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
It’s (4):12! I got 2,379 in total, so yay!
That was a long time. And the writing is so rough. Ugh. XD
- Load More
