@koshka
Active 3 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*stares at meme longingly* it’s been like a year since I had lemonade…….
*blink* we don’t have those right now.
We have leftover rice, but I gotta babysit it while I heat it. I don’t wanna. I want to finish my project. Work before play, right.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Tsk tsk. Cook something. Look for noodles or potatoes in the pantry. Steal something. Grapes are not nutritious enough.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*pounds a fist of the table and lays head on the computer* no!no!no!no!
I must finish………
*dies*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Good meme. 👌 (I need an emoji I can send when I like the meme but I have nothing else to say.)
Hmmm, I think you should eat ma’am. That might help your brain work faster.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
idk. I feel like I’m dying. I’ve been at this web designing all day, haven’t eaten, feel dizy, but I refuse to do anything else until it’s done, even if it kills me!
Also, I have had rather bad experiences with bats, but i’m not against them so long as they are staying where they belong and not in my bed.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Laugh. I am assuming you would be creeped out by the disgusting stupidity the people are exhibiting, but I think they aren’t hurting the fluffies. If only the people were wearing gloves…. *Shakes head patronizingly*
I have more memes just in case that’s not what was disturbing about the image. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I don’t know if I want to laugh or be creeped out. XD
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Yep.
lol. I’m laying out a new page for another artist we took on. But I have to design it once for laptop/computer and the again for phones/ipads. It’s annoying.
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Oof. Wage thy war valiantly! *Hands you whatever weapon is most useful in that land… Probably a snack*
Glad to hear that!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
For Wild Horse Publishing? If I asked what you are specifically doing, I won’t understand because I’m a dummy with tech, so I won’t bother. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months ago
I very much prefer staying here. In fact I think we’ll all stay here as long as the website runs. We aren’t going to pack our bags and leave! The idea is to have another website that we might use in the event that KP stops working. It’s a precautionary plan.
I am one of the people who tried to contact the moderators and I would…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
kind of. It’s for my business, so yes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Oh, is that your job or something? Web designing?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
*goes and puts the soundtrack on while I’m web designing*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@ellette-giselle That’s such a good song
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
same. we were all older when we first saw it. I think my mom wanted us to be old enough to actually understand the story, because it can be really confusing. Sunrise Sunset is one of my favorite songs! My brother plays the fiddler’s wedding song that he plays at the first wedding on his violin.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
I did not grow up with Fiddler unfortunately, but the music is sooo catchy. My mom loves that movie and made a whole event out of watching it the first time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
- Load More
