@koshka
Active 3 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
From the Silksong soundtrack, I like Strive, Lace, Greymoor, Bellhart, Widow, Hunter’s Trail, Bilewater, and Choral Chambers. Although it’s all good.
I’ll shut up about my obsession
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
I love the game. XD It was actually wasn’t a satisfying end by any means, because the protagonist kills a monarch and takes their place, essentially becoming a mindless entity and doing what she was bred to do.Â
But the game mechanics suggest that it is …[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Man, I am really not communicating today. I forgot to say Barnes is magically transformed by the labyrinth. She is now a child. Her age is magically reversed, so she’s maybe nine or ten?
We can say Gabriel can see through the magic for an instant and realize it’s Barnes; not to mention she’s wearing the same jacket.
Thank you for savin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I forgot how much I loved rping.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel was too shocked to catch Barnes, eyes staring at the wall where she had mysteriously fell from. After he shook himself, he noticed her face, not recognizing her without her mask, but then the strange clothes, so different from his own poor clothing, pulled his mind to recognition. He knelt, o…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Also good to have you back!
Okay, let’s see. We’re gonna do that fun thing where the character switches their name
Lucille
The girl stood tangled within the wall. Small and sleepy, one side of her ached to curl up in the leaves and let them whisper tendrils of mist into her body for as long as she lived. She could be another lifeless par…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
No problem at all, all of those things are fine. Also my characters change all the time, seems to be a product of roleplaying and testing things out.
Aw, the special little Sebster Gangster
😛
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Please excuse slight changes in Gabriel’s character, I’ve developed him a little. I also apologize for typos ahead of time, I might be coming down with something.
And this will probably be short, and I’m late to reply, sorry.
Sebastian had taken her warmer jacket from her office the last time he visited. The little devil.
Aw, the s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Actually yes, I should continue this! My fault entirely for dropping it. I’ll post something tomorrow.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I love the color wheel! So fun! Personalities, right?
(could probably read all the posts that follow to find out. XD)
Ooo! Love the timelaps and the song you chose! I really like her music, (though some of it is no good)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Weirdly felt like crying. Feels like reading a long epic fantasy series and seeing your favorite character die at the end
THAT’S THE BEST ENDING IN THE WORLD!!! I LOVE THAT KIND OF ENDING!!!!!!!!!
anyways.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Just realized I should explain what I’m doing in the roleplay. I mentioned it to Loops and forgot to say it here! The labyrinth is in the process of transforming Barnes in a specific way. If Gabriel passes by where she was swallowed by the labyrinth, I’m sure it will spit her back out and they can reunite.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
What’s your name on JWM?
-
freedom replied to the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Otherwise I’ll watch a romantic comedy, hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I want to make a miniature banjo case for my mom’s birthday, so I will be holed up in my room all afternoon. If anyone wants to chat about anything, writing related or not, I’d welcome that!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Feeling embarrassed about rp length for the millionth time. I swear I look at my post with this exact expression

- Load More
