@koshka
Active 2 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
Gabriel flinched as she touched him at first, then relaxed as she spoke, shoulders dropping a little.
“Yeah.” Gabriel didn’t even attempt to deepen his voice, sounding more like his true age. “We should get out of here, that fire might have attracted some of the monsters of this labyrinth, and the s…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Cool, what’s on his neck?
A new part of his character design. I decided that I’d lean into his artificial voicebox a little more, so that’s what happened. I tried to make them look like artificial, metal muscles in the neck, not sure if I succeeded at all.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy leaned forward to study the blaze, rubbing her knuckles against her legs. The charred, moist wall peeled in layers like an old flower bulb. Black, it was already smitten again with dew, and conflicting to look at. The smoke stung her eyes, sweet and bitter.
She took a breath with her sleeve in her face and gagged. She’d have t…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Sure! This was fun. Might help me with homework, too. XD
I still have snowballs saved up…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh Sara, I am so, so sorry! This is so heartbreaking! I will be praying for you. Would you like to call? If so, please email me your number and I’ll call you, (or we can do a google meet if that’s easier) If you don’t want to talk, that’s fine. I understand. Just know that I’m here if you ever need to talk.
I know this is so…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I will reply in an hour or so btw. My family’s on a LotR marathon and I’m quite overstimulated by the action scenes, so even sitting apart from it for an hour does not clear my mind.
lol. We just recently watched them with my little brother who knows the books but never watched the movies. Half the time, it was my big brother, my dad…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy choked down a sound. The gray tendrils wandered towards her, bewitching as colorless fields in the morning, but with more life than those.
Thoughts returned in a rush. Hadn’t the nameless man pulled her away? He stood between her and the writhing wall.
In the next instant, she made up her mind. She emptied her pockets and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Little fire.
Hehe, that’s got a good ring to it
In case you forgot what Gabriel looked like, just replace the gauze with petal-shaped birthmark.
Gotcha. Last art I saw was with a mask so I didn’t get a proper look. Nice art, by the way!
I will reply in an hour or so btw. My family’s on a LotR marathon and I’m quite overstimulated by the act…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I think I’m gonna forget about the characters I already had in this rp and just put in someone new if someone could help me understand what’s happening?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
In case you forgot what Gabriel looked like, just replace the gauze with petal-shaped birthmarks

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Little fire.
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
At the kick, Gabriel’s loosened mask slipped down to around his neck, hanging by its scarlet ribbon. He immediately turned the left side of his face away, and the strange voices that had haunted him grew louder, he could almost hear what they were saying through their gargled screeching so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
My concern is tempered by the fact that most people in this story get stabbed. 🤣 And you’re right, he can’t have perfect HP all the time if he’s a chaotic good character.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
His vision cleared, and he looked down to see the large gash in his side from Ace’s knife.
Noooo, what happened?? He deserves a lot of things but he doesn’t deserve to die
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
If Marcel was the other team captain, I think the other team would have to target him. 😂 He’d love that, go right ahead
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucille
He sounded exactly like the far field workers who were sent to asylums.
“You’re crazy,” Lucy whispered.
She turned inward, so her knees pressed against his chest, and kicked hard. The man grunted and loosened his grip, just enough for Lucy to roll out and onto the ground.
Air burst from her lungs and she gasped for breath. The g…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
Yay! Yes, I think it does. He would be fun to have.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 2 weeks ago
I’ll join PE in a little bit!
I know our group of boys is there already but this class includes all the high schoolers, right? Marcel would be a fun character in PE by nature
- Load More
