@koshka
Active 1 day, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
oh Sara! I’m so sorry that she died, yet I’m also so glad that you have begun to find joy in Christ, even in this hard time! I was praying that God would give you peace and joy, and it looks like He is answering that prayer. I will continue to pray for you and your family. It really is hard, I know. I am still walking with a f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
It’s beautiful to hear how you’ve found joy, Sara. I’m thankful you’ve found peace in this.
Jesus has really felt everything your family is going through. It’s not just that he understands it, he went through it – he cried and suffered and wished for the pain to disappear.
And now, in heaven, Jesus knows the best remedy to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
sure, do whatever.
I meant the whole dodgeball scene where he’s militarizing the whole thing. lol
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 1 week ago
Turning out ok. I’m taking a little bit because I want to make sure it will work with a VPN. (I’ll have to use one near-constantly for an extended while starting next month.) I don’t want to ghost ya’ll. (worse than I just did… Oof.) I’m planning to get the VPN software tomorrow when Cyber Monday helps my wallet fit one.…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I don’t know. XD I’m not sure to be diverted or concerned by that comparison.
Viktor is an introvert that still loves being around people. He’s an anomaly. He wants to help everyone but has serious doubts about what he wants to be when he grows up. Doesn’t feel like he fits anywhere. Typical young teen/PK problems to be honest,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
I apologize for any mistakes, and also for taking so long.
I’m tired.
No problem at all. You mustn’t apologize, dear Miss Cranberry Sauce! I do not expect you to reply right away.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy lay curled up. She pressed her face into the jacket and the fabric on her skin eased her tight breaths. Time faded; maybe an hour passed, but it didn’t matter. Enough time passed for her senses to fade, replaced by the feeling of her mother next to her on the couch. An arm wrapped around her shoulders so she could hide in the m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Rory
”well, do you know the way? If you do, I’ll go with you.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
LOLLLL! Yes!
Why do you think I didn’t eat any Cranberry Sauce of Thanksgiving??
(fr though, it was because I’m a picky person about recipes, and it was the wrong recipe)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
Really not my best work, his lips are wayyy to small
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
I finished this…and then realized it was terrible…
Not any of my ocs, btw, this was a trade for someone on Unvale

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
And after over 12 hours, I return.
I had to pull out a plot device
The Protector — Gabriel Mai
The shadowy form of the bird faded slowly into the mist, and Gabriel’s heart sunk. He couldn’t wait, he’d have to hope the crow kept its steady direction, and enter the maze to pursue it. He adjusted his mask, pulling the red ribbon t…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 10 months, 1 week ago
@cj Hello! I don’t think I’ve seen you around before! Have you been here long? :]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Oh my word! Why is Viktor so like Rory!? I mean, they would be thinking along the same lines… if Rory wasn’t panicking. XD
He’s not totally wrong…. Doctors are not to be trusted…… 🤣😝
Rory
“Sector 1 Military hospital,” he replied. “And yes you are going somewhere if the doctors won’t kill you…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*Begins brainstorming a way out of the challenge I created*
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
<3 I feel like that line is semi relatable. I know I’d talk to myself about myself if I knew I was dying.
Seems like Lucy might need some help
Either that or she figures out a way down
I’m probably the cause of your brain’s suffering. I wrote a lot. XD Gabriel will be of most help if he defends her after she gets down. I’m sure…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
It might be a little bit before I reply, I need to think and my brain has died. Sorry 🙁 .
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@loopylin @whakekeeper … and @theducktator ?
Oh LOvEly! This will be madness… *Starts researching Dodgeball rules because I really don’t know much. Lol.*
If it’s the whole age group, then Reúven is here somewhere. That’ll be fun. Hehe. Y’all choose teams for your charries.
Viktor
He wished he’d gotten sick on the way here. Then he’d be…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
All good, I’ve done worse to him…
Such is the life of a charrie
Lucille
Most children wonder at some point in their life – what is it like to be eaten? How much does it hurt? Does it take very long?
Lucy hung from the crow, feet dangling, and spoke quietly to herself. “S’pose the Lord knew it was… yeah, it was good to be me. I liked bei…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@grcr @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Loving all of this!! Everyone has gotten better and more confident with their art in the past… three years? I don’t actually remember how long it’s been lol, but it’s really cool to see.
- Load More

@whalekeeper hello!! I have been on here for a while, but never active, lol. I just started writing a short story and rediscovered KP, so though I should dive a little deeper. Thanks for saying hi, though! Have you been on here long??
Well it’s great to see other people come on and look around! I promise we don’t bite if you ever choose to talk in the Chat Chat. Or do whatever you like!
I think I’ve been here for four years…? Maybe more, maybe less.
Ah, you’ve spoken to my dear colleague Loops 😛 If she’s been here for three years, I’ve been here around the same amount of time.
Lol, yes! You both were very kind to say hello 🙂
And thanks! I was reading through the Chat Chat, and it’s so fun!! I might just have to pop in sometime and say hi.