@koshka
Active 1 day, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
The hatchet had a new cover where it hadn’t before. Lucy smiled and held it to her face to smell the rich leather.
If she was honest, sleep still sounded good. But sitting around for long felt dangerous, like playing hide and seek and staying for too long in a poor hiding spot.
Wearily, she tried not to imagine the headless man…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I’ll let her know! :]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel grabbed his mask, not yet putting it on, but letting it slide down until the red ribbon hung about his neck. He grabbed his bag, and Lucy’s hatchet, following her.
“Here.” He handed her the hatchet. “I’ll teach you how to use it later. If you’re going to carry something like that, you should know how to defend…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
AWWW Thank you 😊. That’s awesome! I’m glad she likes him, I might end up writing his story after I do some more with Baron.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
My littlest sister wants to tell you she likes Gabriel very much
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I need criticism on this sketch. Especially the hair

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 9 months, 4 weeks ago
@mineralizedwritings @linus-smallprint
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!! It looks awesome!!!!! I love it!!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
Lucille
Gabriel had a point, but the house held a certain uneasiness that Lucy couldn’t shake. She was already on her way out the door, but turned when he spoke. She tapped her forehead and flicked her hand, as if tipping an invisible cap. “We should go.”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel
Gabriel nodded, though he would prefer she slept more. “I assume we should continue then.” Gabriel stooped down and picked up a loose piece of twine he had missed on the floor from his earlier escapade. “I think I collected all your little things when you fell…Are you sure you don’t want to rest more? We aren’t going to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 10 months ago
ah, now it’s all coming back to me. Yeah, give him a will to live and the original ending fits really well. Otherwise it’s juts a little flat, which is why I remembered it the way I expected it to go when I read it the first time. No yeah, It’s coming back now.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
Lucy thought about it. She swung off the bed and began rearranging the quilts and coverlet. “I’m awake now.” -
Ruth replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 10 months ago
XD But actually, in my memory (until you just recapped it) he was going to turn himself in and then they were attacked and he was killed protecting Jenna (?) and her family. I like that ending because Baron gave his life for someone instead of taking life…. but then that is also cliche for a redemption story (and cliche is not a…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel Mai
“I…don’t hear a man’s voice. At least, I don’t think so. It’d have to be a strange one.” He shook his head. “It doesn’t matter. Try to sleep again if you can.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 10 months ago
In a book like this one it would be up at the top for me. It makes the end fall flat. *shrug*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months ago
hey, dump away.
Well that’s good! (forgive me if you already mentioned it and I forgot, but do they know yet what the condition is that is being treated, or is this more of testing out theories?)
Well, friends of mine who have eating problems I always take them on a run or something or to go do some hard work. Nothing like exercise…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 10 months ago
Honestly, I don’t remember my initial reaction, you would have to look back at the comments. XD But actually, in my memory (until you just recapped it) he was going to turn himself in and then they were attacked and he was killed protecting Jenna (?) and her family. I like that ending because Baron gave his life for someone instead of taking…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Lucille
“I saw a man.” She spoke quieter than she intended, but struggled to turn up her voice’s volume. “He didn’t have a mouth, Gabriel, and now he’s gone. So how are you hearin’ him?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months ago
A few things:
1. I have not collapsed or needed to go to the ER, and my doctor said that she’s happy to see I’m apparently improving faster than normal which she hoped. Still feels like forever, but recovery usually takes 2-4 years, so I guess I’m doing okay.
2. While that’s not a problem, my eating habits are. I don’t usually eat much, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
Gabriel
“Him?” The voices in Gabriel’s head sounded like many, their voices shrill like a withered banshee spirits, groping at his mind. “Are you hearing voices as well?” He hoped she wasn’t. He hated the voices. Every moment he felt himself wanting more and more to shout at them, even though he knew it would be in vain. He wanted…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 10 months ago
I’ve accidentally gone to bed with my handsome blue trench coat on and I’m sorely tempted to fall asleep in it and make it a routine. You’re telling me I can be comfortable and stylish in bed? 💅
- Load More

You have a trench coat? That’s awesome.
I got one for my birthday!