@koshka
Active 23 hours, 41 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2588
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
*revives*
*Looks about*
I did not keep track…
*Fluffs back down into the snow*
*Scribbling sounds commence*
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Christmas has been different, but wonderful. Usually on odd years, we travel across the country to see my mom’s family, but this year we stayed home and two of my aunts and their families came. We celebrated with them, and with some other cousins we haven’t seen in ages. In fact, my siblings , two cousins from our mom’s side, and me…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you! ❤️
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Happy New Year’s, everyone!! 🥳🎉📖🖊️✨
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
It is with great sorrow I must inform you all that I will be leaving Kingdom Pen until next year. 😔
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Mission successful, then. 😉 I’m glad y’all liked it. I can do more like that, since they’re fun and great for character development. I’ll also try to do some memes and things… *Steeples fingers*
Hybrid, around the Hungary-Romania region. We’re very excited! It’ll be our first time overseas for such a long time, so…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
…The 500 word count turned into a much longer scene. 🤣 I want to flesh it out more. So you’ll have to wait for my snowy retaliation
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
that croissant thing was amazing!!! Laughing so hard. 😄
memes and drawings are always great!
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Tagging people so they see I’m talking to them…. No pressure to respond unless you want to.
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @anyoneinterestedinRangers
As much as an instalment is intended, it probably won’t happen this next week. (Maybe, but unlikely. We have a drafted chapter, but the work needed is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I want it! I wanna eat it! It looks delicious….
Wut.
Lucille
The storm lit the darkening clearing, a great boom shaking the leaves. As Lucy turned around, the silhouette of a creature stood against the rain. Wings, almost as large as the crows’, stretched out from the hulking figure.
Lucy screamed her head off like a wildcat.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I think I’ll rp for Gabriel now because it makes sense, but if Keilah has a problem, we’ll set up an order.
Sound good? Let us know your thoughts! 🙂
Gabriel Mai
“Shh. I saw something,” he whispered. His ribs mildly ached from her sharp elbow, but if he had been suddenly grabbed he…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Should we have an order in which we rp, or just go whenever it makes sense to go?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I just copy-pasted this rp into a doc, which took less time than I thought it would, and rereading it is fun. It feels notably more structured than something like the fantasy school
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
I miss our pet frog
Lucille
Lucy was crouching over a stream of water, picking rocks out of the sludge, when Gabriel suddenly pulled her backwards. She stayed upright, but her shoes slipped in a puddle and water soaked into her socks and pants.
“Hey!” She whined. She dug into his side with her elbow.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel shivered, watching Lucy with a faint smile. As he watched her, he finally saw the first bit of tiny wildlife since arriving in the labyrinth, a small brown frog. The creature blinked it buggy eyes, sitting in a small puddle. It was facing him, small and silent. A crack of thunder rippled through the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
My brother after a round of fisticuffs *with British scorn* “I don’t trade hits, I sell mine.”
-
whaley replied to the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months, 1 week ago
*Commenting so I come back to this*
- Load More
