Keilah H.

Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 7,110 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Art Sharing For All 🙂 #213848
    Keilah H.
    @keilah-h
      • Rank: Chosen One
      • Total Posts: 7123

      @whalekeeper peakkkk

      Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

      in reply to: Art Sharing For All 🙂 #213844
      Keilah H.
      @keilah-h
        • Rank: Chosen One
        • Total Posts: 7123

        @rae oh my gosh that looks AWESOME

        Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

        in reply to: Jesus Writing Month!!! #213837
        Keilah H.
        @keilah-h
          • Rank: Chosen One
          • Total Posts: 7123

          it actually sounds awesome, but I’ll be out for most of november on vacation and won’t have internet, so I wouldn’t be able to coordinate anything (which is what I assume you’d need to do)

           

          sorry!!

          Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

          in reply to: The Chat Chat #213833
          Keilah H.
          @keilah-h
            • Rank: Chosen One
            • Total Posts: 7123

            I’ve done some 2D animatics just using Procreate on my iPad, but I haven’t done actual 2D animations. 3D was somehow easier for me, even though most people say it isn’t.

            Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

            in reply to: The Chat Chat #213832
            Keilah H.
            @keilah-h
              • Rank: Chosen One
              • Total Posts: 7123

              @e-m-trepke Thanks!! and yep, I’m using Blender! i’m also learning Maya, which is a lot different but closer to the animation programs that large-scale companies use.

              I have a youtube channel actually! https://youtube.com/@slatedragonproductions?si=K-GTvHclqcrcsKbw

              Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

              in reply to: The Chat Chat #213830
              Keilah H.
              @keilah-h
                • Rank: Chosen One
                • Total Posts: 7123

                @e-m-trepke that’s cool!!

                 

                I’ve been working on a lot of animation actually–3D mostly. Been doing a lot of How To Train Your Dragon fan animations. Maybe I’ve told you that already though, idk. I wouldn’t say I’m GOOD at modeling, so I mostly use other people’s free models, but I have modeled and rigged a few characters. It’s pretty fun.

                Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                in reply to: The Chat Chat #213794
                Keilah H.
                @keilah-h
                  • Rank: Chosen One
                  • Total Posts: 7123

                  @e-m-trepke hello there! haven’t seen you around in a hot minute!

                   

                  songwriting is cool!

                  Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                  in reply to: Labyrinth rp #213777
                  Keilah H.
                  @keilah-h
                    • Rank: Chosen One
                    • Total Posts: 7123

                    @whalekeeper

                    They might…….develop a unique nomadic society.

                    bruh

                    i mean that would be kinda cool though.

                    Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                    in reply to: Art Sharing For All 🙂 #213763
                    Keilah H.
                    @keilah-h
                      • Rank: Chosen One
                      • Total Posts: 7123

                      @rae

                      I decided the men of Cnidfolk especially are even more rare than the women mainly to avoid this question a little better. I do have a drawing I did for a thing on Unvale that i don’t like so much now that depicts a guy that could be used as a concept.

                      ahhh makes sense.

                      Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                      in reply to: Art Sharing For All 🙂 #213752
                      Keilah H.
                      @keilah-h
                        • Rank: Chosen One
                        • Total Posts: 7123

                        @rae honestly a jellyfish-creature is a super cool idea. She looks like she’s wearing a dress.

                         

                        Although, what do the guys look like of this species? Do they also look like they’ve got dresses? or are they more like some other related species?

                        Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                        in reply to: Art Sharing For All 🙂 #213742
                        Keilah H.
                        @keilah-h
                          • Rank: Chosen One
                          • Total Posts: 7123

                          @rae

                          Still figuring that out fully, but I think the main problem is he’s been in my spotlight too long.

                          lol by this you mean he’s been in the spotlight for a while so you’re coming up with new ways to mess with him?

                           

                          i do that too haha. I’ve managed to spare my original characters but my fandom ones, well….You can see an obvious difference in art when I first get into something vs. when I’ve been writing fanfics for it for years. One of the characters WILL be missing a limb after a while, it’s just a matter of who lol

                          Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                          in reply to: The Chat Chat #213741
                          Keilah H.
                          @keilah-h
                            • Rank: Chosen One
                            • Total Posts: 7123

                            @freed_and_redeemed oooh he sounds dangerous.

                            Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                            in reply to: Art Sharing For All 🙂 #213720
                            Keilah H.
                            @keilah-h
                              • Rank: Chosen One
                              • Total Posts: 7123

                              @rae yikes, what happened to him?

                              Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                              in reply to: The Chat Chat #213719
                              Keilah H.
                              @keilah-h
                                • Rank: Chosen One
                                • Total Posts: 7123

                                @rae you now have my experience

                                 

                                except i’m the inverse and would die if he DID like me back. I would probably actually prefer it if he didn’t lol

                                Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                                in reply to: The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! #213709
                                Keilah H.
                                @keilah-h
                                  • Rank: Chosen One
                                  • Total Posts: 7123

                                  @loopylin makes sense lol, you’re welcome btw!

                                  Gerald handled that. You don’t question Gerald. (if you know you know)

                                Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 7,110 total)
                                >