@keilah-h
Active 1 day, 2 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Loopy replied to the topic Excited to be here in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 7 months ago
@8ostrish
Hello! I’m Loopy. I write a lot of fantasy and really like drawing my characters. I love your username. What’s some of your favorite 80’s songs specifically? Also, what do you think about watermelon on pizza?
I’m gonna tag a bunch of other people to come say hi @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings [Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Um… mind if I throw in one of my other characters? He has long, black hair, tan skin, and uh average height? (I’m really great at descriptions) He’s 25 and kinda chaotic… He’s not very developed yet, but he’s in a short story I’m working on right now. Oh yeah, his name is Elliot! Almost forgot 😂
And I don’t want to write his…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6
I know right! I know how to torture my poor charries, and I don’t hold back, then I look back, then I’m like, ahhh, that’s soo mean:(
Yes, Kirrtes is very sentient. Far older and wiser than Liren actually. But Kirrtes’s ultimate intensions I will not reveal here. But yes, Kirrtes is very conscious,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @otherwordlyhistorian @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else
Hey, y’all!!
Anyone on? 🙃 I can chat for about a half hour.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
XD Yeah. I just kinda have to do that or I obsess over whether I’m doing everything right and that’s not a good thing.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @loopylin
So I was thinking that they’d find some kind of room with like a fountain or something, but maybe something else could happen too? Like something attacks them or some conflicty thing, I don’t know XD
Also @godlyfantasy12 have you done an RP for Nyx and Lyn yet? It’s okay if you haven’t I just want to make…[Read more]
-
Felicity replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
I have no clue what that’s from…. but it was fun to read!! I like Echo!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Beth
“So you weren’t joking about the dragon.” Beth huffed and leaned her head back against the wall.
“Well I just hope they didn’t encounter any more freak wind storms like we did.” She paused, allowing a moment of silence to pass by, before looking at Feather and asking “So how did you end up with the dragon instead…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Elissa
Elissa’s eyes widened when Crosshair pulled out a rifle. She watched as he handled it expertly, obviously knowing how to use it. He stepped through the open door into another hall, Elissa behind him. She shut the door loudly behind herself and followed Crosshair down the hall. “Where should we look?” she asked.
Crosshair didn’t…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper yes he is! Ok I’m gonna have to let u in on all of the world building I have figured out so far!
@mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @keilah-h @everyone-who-knows-Pax
so im thinking of changing his race instead of calling them Faeries I’d call them another name to fit wit…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Tagging @keilah-h u on?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
XD some writing is embarrassment level 100 XD
my first story with a character that I actually made was partially part of a Paw-Patrol fan-fiction that I included our family pet at the time into so….*cringes at the memory* Oh well at least that faze is over XDSo I don’t think I explained this right. XD What I meant by…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
Thanks! If you have a gmail account, you can go onto google drive and one of the features is google drawings. It’s a simple free vector art program, but it tends to be universally hated. I just like proving a point that it has great potential as an art program, you just need to learn a few tricks to abuse and take…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h lol!!!
@mineralizedwritings thx!! He’s a redeemed character as he starts a little morally grey
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic So…I succumbed to writing fanfiction…Help? XD in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I’d rather not have God misrepresented either.
Interesting, I tend to assume that God does exist in the story even if they don’t mention Him. (Unless the story obvious contradicts that, or later contradicts it) -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @gwyndalf-the-wise
Thank you!
Yeah! He throws them and they explode. That’s all I really know about his powers. I love his design though.
Wow, that looks really cool! What is google drawings?
-
Felicity replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Orielle studied the dragon. Was it just her imagination or could she see a faint blue light coming from his throat? His attention seemed diverted. She decided to leave him alone and see what else she could find to give some light. Her green slippers made no noise as she walked cautiously around another corner. In front of her, a small…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
milo
Milo watched as the door slammed behind Elissa and Crosshair. He slid down the wall across from the bedroom. Beth sat down beside him. “You never answered my question. What happened to Carmen and Carter? Are they safe?”
He hesitated before carefully answering, “I’m not sure. We all got split up when Aurivis, the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Np! I’m going to wait for princesa before I rp again
- Load More
