@keilah-h
Active 20 hours, 1 minute ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
LUKAS!!!! BRODY!!!! 😍😍😍
Yessss!!! 😍
That quote in Brody’s about the brother even tho they aren’t by blood is so fitting for Pax and Ara too 😭
Aww!! 🥲❤️
Cool! I love the quote on the second one. Sibling relationships in stories are great. (I have one brother myself, so….)
I know! (It plays into Ty’s character arc… an…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @queen_of_alvastia @mineralizedwritings @joy-calle @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @gwyndalf-the-wise @loopylin @anyone-else
Heyooooo so…I’m currently struggling some…
I don’t really want to start my next draft (don’t know the number of this one XD) until I finish out writing Ara and November’s Backstories (aka their emoti…[Read more]
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h THAT IS SO FUNNY!! We share the same taste in names I guess XD OooOOOhhH that’s so intriguing…..
@freedomwriter76 HE ISSS!! A weapon of silent but mass destruction….when he’s not getting sick *fpfp*
NO YOU CAN’T *sighs into the distance* It is his FATE. PERIOD.
He is….I love him so much! He was the MC until Torryn basically…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
You mean Fin!?!?!?!? 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
YES!!! I love him so much!!! 🥰🥰
EV!!! I luv him! He’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Yes!! He’s pretty cool!! 😎
Luca is probably my favorite. He’s so sweet!! (And I only remember a few of your other charries. 😬😂)
Jonathan! 😄 I haven’t heard a ton about him, but fro…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
@joy-calle @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @felicity @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-wise @keilah-h @anyone-i’m-missing @plz-forgive-me XD
OKAY sorry this took so long!!
So my baby Novemver has a… Negative Positive arc?? XD
Oxymoronic I know, but hear me out.
Unlike your average positive Arcs (Down, Up, then down at the…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry, I’m here
And I’m bad at writing emotional scenes 😑😅
Elissa
“But all the same, his advice to stay far away if it ever happened again was probably valid,” Feather finished speaking.
Elissa looked down at her fidgeting hands thinking about what she had just been told. Obviously, some bad things had happened to Crosshair, things…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Yes! hurricane hair!
Glad you like Maylee! <3
Sorry I don’t know your charries super well, but I gotta say feather and crosshair have some superior names
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Godly I can’t tell if the second part of it means to tell the arcs of the characters other people mention of yours or the ones that you yourself liked…so I’ll do ones that other people mention unless you specify it’s the other cause I got a lot.
Soooo: ARCS
Luca: His is positive. He learns to be less…scared of abandonment.
Derek: His is…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6
(Ex all the people I’m currently rping with XD)
I’m a little busy with other stuff as of lateley, I’m still here but don’t expect any prompt rp replies XD If I have time/energy to rp I will but don’t wait for me!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Oh! Fun topic!
My current favorite character that I own is Dante. Obviously. I’ve been working on his backstory recently and I might want to introduce some of his old friends to the character castle sometime soon.
As for other people’s characters:
@godlyfantasy12 Jocelyn! She’s so happy and bouncy I love her
@freedomwriter76 Reuben. He’s…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
I like those options! But I think this would also be a good oportunity to bring in the community castle healer charrie that I think @esther-c made? I don’t think she ever got used
Esther, would you and everyone in our group be good with that?
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
ELLO ALL!! So umm I was thinking about November (WOW SHOCKER XD) and was listening to music for him
and just wanted to talk about him….
and I was like OH HEY why don’t I make a forum for all of our favorite characters in our own WIPs and each others!
Obviously mine in my own WIP is my curly haired cinnamon roll November lol
Agh I luu…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Ellie and Dante
“We could try to analyze what creature it was….and work from there. Although I don’t see any equipment that could be used to do that. Does anyone else have any ideas?”
“Poison?” Dante said, glancing from Allen to Serin. “That doesn’t sound very ‘fine’ to me, Princess.” He fur…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Awesome!! He looks so cool! (He’s my all time favorite Star Wars character. Who’s yours?)
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, though I guess redemption would partially correct still. He himself feels guilty of all these atrocities, and he needs to be redeemed from that guilt. And also, who picked up the sword? Even if he didn’t know at the time, it at first was his free will that led him to Kirrtes, and therefore to murdering thousands of people. He is…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Yeah I don’t mind either way! I think I’ll wait for @loopylin to respond, but i’m fine with going again if needed
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@princessachronicle22 @loopylin @keilah-h
I can’t really go next because Layson has no knowledge of poison, I don’t think he can help Serin and might be a little confused rn lol. What do you guys want to happen next? We aren’t sure if Serin is ok, but my charries can’t help a whole lot with that. If somehow they can figure out it isn’t poison,…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
If he does get redeemed, it would be less of a redemption, and more of a finding freedom from Kirrtes. Kirrtes is the one that killed that little boy through Liren. If he does become free however, the question is whether or not he will actually ever be truly free. After the amount of inhuman amount of trauma he’s gone through, will he…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Does anyone know who’s turn it is for our group? I know Keilah just went, but I’m not sure who’s next
- Load More
