@keilah-h
Active 18 hours, 58 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD Good one! Well he might be shocked that he goes from being a humble boi living underground to rescuing people and becoming a dad, but he thankfully doesn’t die. XD I would never!
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I’ll be sure to share it when I finish it!!! 😀
Okay!! Thank you!! Can’t wait! 😀
Yay, a redemption arc!
Yess!!! I love redemption arcs 😁
*nervous gasp* I really hope Asher is ok!! Great scene though, girl!!!
Yeah me too 😬. He will be! Aww thanks girl!! 💖💖💖
I feel like we haven’t talked in forever!! I’ve m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
XD thanks! idk what it is, I was just messing around and seeing what the results would be lol
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @landric @gwyndalf-the-wise @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @anyone-else
Alright! For anyone who wants to read, this is chapter 2 of Healer. It introduces a couple of my favorite characters. This is definitely open to critique, as I want to see what readers think of it. Sometimes the writer can’t see flaws, or even strengths, in their…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Milo
With a huff, Milo settled himself on the floor as Elissa and Feather went into the room to take care of Simon. Crosshair and the other man were still standing by the door and Cammie was sitting against the opposite wall. Beth sat beside her, eyeing the door of the room with a worried look. Milo sighed and closed his eyes, letting…[Read more]
-
ET started the topic The Purpose of Literature in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello, there.
I am busy writing my Senior Thesis (hence why I have not been very active on KP recently), and since it centres around writing and calling, I thought “What better place to garner ideas than KP?”
My thesis has had… uh… a lot of changes since its original form. For reference, its original form was (basically) “Literature is…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings (Min still wants us to tag her for things, right? Even though she’s busy?)
I think it would be easier to write what Silvia does from my own characters’ points of view instead of from her pov
Ellie
Allen and Layson stumbled through the room supporting a half-conscious Serin between them. May…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Girl…girl…GIRL!!!!!!
I…I…I…
I JUST CRIED OVER VANCE!!!!!!!!!
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Girl!!! You did?!? Ahhh!!! As I writer, that makes me so happy!!! But as your friend…😭😭😭 I’m sorry girl!!
And AHH I know!!! Now I can’t think of him without getting sad and trying not to cry 😭😭
I’m just trying hard NOT to picture h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachonicle22 @keilah-h @anyone-else
So here’s the community character’s description. It took me a while to dig through old dusty pages of the castle to find it. I’ll rp as her soon.
Silvia Spruce
- Blonde with gray eyes
- 5’9”
- Carries a staff that she uses for healing magic and a backpack with all her belongings
- Pacifist
- Noma…
-
Felicity replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
That baby picture of November is adorable!!!!! So so cute.
I think my favorite of your characters is Ara. She’s so sweet and thoughtful and even though I don’t remember a whole lot about her back story, I just know that she’s an overcomer. 🙂 I love her relationship with November too, of course.
By the way, did you ever read the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@lighoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h
Thanks you guys! 💗(●’◡’●)
And esther my mom and I are praying too, thanks for the reminder! And great verse too <3
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YAY!! <33333
(Yeah @keilah-h I think it would because he’d get a chance to tell his father about his faith)
-
whaley replied to the topic Yet ANOTHER request for names. in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Tagging peeps:
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @otherworldlyhistorian @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @folith-feolin
Sorry to anyone who didn’t want to be tagged. Tell me if it annoys you to the point of insanity 😉
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@gwyndalfthewise All my faceclaims come off Pinterest 🙂
@keilah-h COOL! I love those stories so much!! <3333
@godlyfantasy12 Yeah and I still wish he could have written an epilogue….
Yeah I get that!! It’s like a sucker punch when you first read it!!
OMW ARE YOU FOR REALS??? YOU JUST MADE MY DAY! 🙂 YES YOU MAY!!
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h
WHO VOTES I JUST STICK TORRYN IN A COMA????
I actually factually want to do that now
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@keilah-h Oh I meant bring Torryn back XDXD Like he can go in a coma or smth BUT I WILL NEVER RESURRECT SORREN. He causes too much suffering lolol
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
Maybe I could do something like that then….idk but y’all are making me fee SO BAD about KILLING HIM! Not like I didn’t feel terrible already…
-
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 SORRY! The other CHARRIE CANNOT DIE! (The other charrie is Kade that I mentioned earlier)
AND I CAN NEVER EVER IN A GAZILLION YEARS KILL KADE!!!
And no it’s not shock value I promise….there’s a //reason// behind it but I have already given you a MAJOR spoiler with his death so 🤐🤐
WOW I’M SO SOOORRYYYY!!!!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Our Favorite Characters (Of Our WIPs and Each Others!) Forum! in the forum Characters 3 years, 7 months ago
Sorry, I’m bad with names. Uh….whichever girl dragon/person was in the school AU RP was the one I liked…
Although I did like Feather’s backstory scenes, I think that’s where I was getting mixed up. -
Queen_of_Alvastia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 7 months ago
YUP! I had too, tho he was making my MC’s life too miserable and if I just stuck him in jail he’d break out again. Glad you thought he was awesome – while he lasted – though! 🙂
Awwww that’s sad!!! Torryn is the only person I have like that. I only have 2 other couples and they both get to marry happily <333
If it works it works XDXD
- Load More
