@keilah-h
Active 15 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty, everybody! I’ll write the first RP!! 😀
Let me introduce you to the one and only Derek Len!
Age: idk. Probably 40-something. But that doesn’t really matter. XD
Appearance: Dark hair slicked to the side; silver-blue eyes; sli…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Oh yeah, for your reference, I’ll tell you what they normally wear, and then I’ll post pics of them.
Ami
Age: 16
Wearing a long sweater over a white t-shirt, leggings, and Vans. She normally leaves her hair down.
Ev
Age: 17
Wearing a brown leather jacket over a white t-shirt, jea…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @whalekeeper @keilah-h actually I’d love to start this back up! I just didn’t wanna be the one to do it XD!!!
also I think I’m gonna move past the part where November’s arm is broken XD. I’m kinda tired of that? So yea, but anyway I’m excited! I may not be on as much but who knows y’all will probs make RPs and I’ll get…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, awesome host!!!
“As if!” Sebastian shrieked, slipping in his silk socks. He lost his balance, and, pinwheeling his arms madly, crashed into a desk of scrolls and ink-stained quill pens.
OUCH OUCH OUCH…
Wincing and rubbing his back, Seb scooted under the desk – which he was certain hadn’t been there before -…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m glad y’all are interested!!
Ok, so imma try to answer all of your questions.
Villains, antiheroes, and antagonists are all allowed. They can be human, they can be half human, or not human at all, as long as they can communicate som…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sorry it’s taken me so long to respond!
elissa
Elissa clenched her fists as Hitchens continued to talk in that infuriatingly calm voice. She knew that he knew how much it annoyed the rest of them by that smirk on his face.
“It’s weird saying this, but he’s right.” Elissa wanted to be annoyed that Feather was agreeing…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Sooo…. What if the villain is not-so-humanish but can talk??? 😅
I’m not @Esther, but I think it would probably be okay! In the regular character castle, @Keilah-h has had dragon characters that can talk, and so has @Loopylin . And @godlyfantasy12 has a talking fox, so it probably is okay, but since Esther created this one she’ll h…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic BETRAYALS, PLOT TWISTS AND AHA MOMENTS, OH MY!! in the forum Plotting 3 years, 6 months ago
ELLO FRIENDS!! Ik I haven’t been on much but I had this idea/question and wanted to ask it!!!
So I was wondering if any of y’all had, and what are, some of your story/series’ Betrayal, plot twist, or AHA moments?
It could be characters finding a pivotal clue that unravels EVERYTHING! Or they discover someone is a TRAITOR *gasp* or they’…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @elishavet-pidyon @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @loopylin @theloonyone @thearcaneaxiom @anyone-else
Heyooo!! So Ik I haven’t been on much recently and want to explain and also give a small heads up.Don’t worry! I’m not leaving KP! *sigh of relief XD* but I may not be on as much…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h imo anti-heroes are also morally ambiguous/morally grey characters or characters who aren’t technically villains but more on the Antagonistic scale, in the way that they get in the way of the Hero accomplishing the goal, but they aren’t outright bad characters or have bad/wicked goals.
(yes a lot of villains or morally grey but ther…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen
Whenever we start, I’m gonna let one of y’all start us off, because my villain writing… Idk how to describe it other than, “meh.” 😅🤣🤣
-
Esther started the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @joy-calle @acancello @felicity @kyronthearcanin @anyone-I-missed
Ok, ok, ok…
I have an idea.
So, I know we already have multiple RPs, but what if we did another character castle…
This time we don’t add in any good…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
XD Yes I’ve been wanting to put him in and I thought this could be a fun opportunity to do it 😅 Poor Allen and Serin are gonna be surprised…
But I’m excited!
I won’t be able to RP for a while but I’ll try for sometime in the next couple of days!
-
whaley replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I figured. Just frustrates me sometimes. I know I’m going down a rabbit trail, but my brain’s been like that lately XD
Btw, Seb will totally step out again, he needs a sec to process 😛 Howzer and the girl can talk to someone else or try to prompt him out – your choice!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @whoever-else
Here’s the next bit of the Dragonsbane Society:
Kirah sat at a long wooden table, in between Cora and Leif. Amara sat across from her, as did Banner, Rollan, and Elryn. She hadn’t yet touched the food in front of her. The visions had stolen her appetite away, and t…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes, Sunny is definitely great! I think the reason I liked Tsunami is because I was really shy, and Tsunami was just the opposite XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
That sounds really great! I enjoyed the Jade Mountain Academy thing for the most part, but that’s just cause it had Moon and Qibli in it, who are my absolute favorites. My first favorite was Tsunami, though, especially after book 2.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
That’s really good! (When I wrote that prophecy, I was under the impression that prophecies were supposed to rhyme for some reason… I don’t know where I got that)
Anyway, yeah, Wings of Fire and its prophecies are awesome! I’ve been kind of disappointed by the series recently, though the storyline is really good.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah, I’ve written a couple different stories about Amara before, and it always starts with her eyes becoming slitted. Then afterwards she’d have scales on her arms, then sometimes in her mouth (because of eventual fire-breathing), and by the end of it she’d have wings and stuff.
I’d appreciate the help with the prophecy! I’ve only…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yep, pretty similar to that! As for the dragon traits, (from what I’m thinking so far) it starts out small, until eventually she’s more dragon than she is human. It revolves a lot around the prophecy (which I have yet to write 😅🤣), and I’m still debating as to whether to have them turn back to normal after the events of the book… I…[Read more]
- Load More

@godlyfantasy12 I’m so glad you’re not leaving!! You are always so sweet and funny, and brighten my day with your kind words.
Oh, of course sister!! We would never kick you out!! XD And yes, that sounds good! We’ve already paused the 2.0 castle since Freedom left, and I haven’t really had time to RP lately anyway, so it’s all good! 😀
Oh…[Read more]
@goldlyfantasy12
CONGRAGULATIONS!!! That is awesome!! Best of luck to you!! I’m sure you will do great with your awesome and peppy spirit (:
And yeah we totally get it! I haven’t been on as much, life is just life and does require our attention XD
Well all the loves and posiive vibes to you!!
*is very glad you’re not leaving*
Congratulations! May the Lord be with you, and give you strength to do His will! ❤️
I’ll be praying for you and I hope it goes well. ❤️❤️❤️
Aw, thanks! You’re awesome too and I hope you know that.
Ok…*deep breath* i’m so glad you’re not leaving! You’re in my prayers, girl!!!
All right! That’s a cool job, and I hope you have fun! It’s also totally fine with me if you aren’t on as much as you used to be.
That’s awesome! No worries about the RP’s, it’s amazing that your able to take more time to serve our Lord!