@keilah-h
Active 14 hours, 36 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 6 months ago
Yeah!
I think I’m gonna go with Tali as the shifter.Brycen’s POV can then be sort of misleading, because you might expect it to be him, but idk.@keilah-h @thearcaneaxiom @felicity @esther-c @janellebelovedpig @awsumfaith @anyone
Here’s the next part of the Dragonsbane Society!
Brycen met Aiden at the Badger just as the…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
(that’s everyone right?)
KUN’EN
He was very confused. One moment, Kun’en had been perfectly content eating late meal in the mess hall after teaching spear lessons to his favorite mongrels, the next he’d fallen backward into Depth knew where.
The room…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @whalekeeper @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @joy-calle @felicity @awsumfaith @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-sorry
Hey everyone!! So…I’ve been thinking. And honestly, I’ve been s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I couldn’t decide lol. I had a hard enough time deciding my own villain. 🤣🤣
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h I also like the score it’s but now you have two votes for one and two votes for the other XD so ur back to ur indecisiveness 😂
OKAY I AM GOING TO INTRODUCE MY CHARRIES!!!
so they will be from different timelines because uhh unless something changes Kainda actually dies in the series….😅 but yea.
As for Ridley, I actually think I’m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
I should probably have my characters run into someone.
@esther-cSam and Madeline
A man suddenly jumped out and pointed a gun at the two of them.
“Don’t move.”
Sam tensed up and was about ready to grab the gun out of the man’s hand, but he froze when he felt Madeline’s cold hand on his arm. She smiled sweetly up at the stranger.…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Dragon officer in my opinion!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Haha, yeah. Sam thinks he’s tall, but he hasn’t met your characters yet, lol.
And I made them humans instead of cartoons for this rp, btw. -
Loopy replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12
Actually, I’ll just make Maddie completely powerless since she isn’t in her own world. Also, I completely messed up and called the other character Ben. His name is Sam. I don’t know why I did that.
Sam
Sam stared at his h…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @kyronthearcanin @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
I really want to add Madeline, but she’s a literal cartoon. Unless I made a human version of her… *shudders at the thought*
Ok, yeah, I’m doing this.
Madeline: looks like she’s about 7 years old, about 3 and a half feet tall, wearing a plain white knee-le…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
No, you don’t have to but thanks for offering!!
Ok!
Hmm… I don’t know. You can make them their full size. That may be more interesting. 😏😁
Go for it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok! Here’s my self-insert.
Lin: late teens, short brown hair with bleached tips, wearing boots, a comfy sweater, and old ripped-up jeans, very spacey and forgetful, quiet around people she doesn’t know, intp, is carrying a satchel with art supplies and other random things in it
And my other character, Melissa aka…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @loopylin
Layson watches from the side as Ellie and Eddie reunite. He smiles, enjoying their enjoyment of seeing eachother again. He looks back in the direction of the loud crash that had sounded moments earlier.
“What was that?” Maylee’s small voice travels up from below.
“Hm? We don’t know yet.” Layson says,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin @whoever-else-is-on-here XD
ok y’all…I’m really excited about this and I have some villains/antagonists/antihero’s I wanna put in but like I mentioned before they’re from different timelines.
Character castle isn’t really a “Make Sense” kinda place anyway XD so would y’all mind if f…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon WAIT does that mean my charries are the only bullies now… I don’t wanna be the only onessss XD
ANYWAY I WANNA RP NOW!!!!
November
November tapped his pencil against the library table, foot tapping against the floor. He twerked a brow, frowning.
“Everything alright?” He jump…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @awsumfaith @keilah-h @light-warrior-pen @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
First off, great start, Esther! 🙂
Now for Eclipse… (I figure I’ll do somewhere else, cause he’s not a person XD)
Eclipse jumped to his paws, growling. He was trapped in a room with stone walls. Where had the forest gone? He checked the door. Locked. Smoke…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Trapped in the Library of the Kingdom of Pen — (Official) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@felicity @whalekeeper @esther-c @keilah-h @other-people-on-here
Is it too late to join this rp?
- Load More

I’ll miss you, and will be praying for you while you’re on this break. =)
I hope it goes wonderfully! ❤️❤️❤️
Okay! Yes, hope all goes well for you, hugs and loves!!! (:
That’s awesome that your taking some time off for yourself! We all look forward to seeing when you get back!
Ok! Have a good break light, we love you! I’ve been thinking about maybe doing the same lol
I’ll miss you so much, but I hope you have a good break. 😊 Can’t wait for when you come back!! ❤️❤️ I’ll be praying for you. 💖🙏🏻
Have a good break! I’ve noticed a lot of people have been doing that lately, and I honestly can’t blame them. Sometimes it’s good to step back for a bit.
Looking forward to your return, but hope you have a good break! Keep pressing on the upward way! ❤️❤️