@keilah-h
Active 10 hours, 34 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@loopylin @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h imma just RP as Ara watching everyone so they know she’s here but idk what to say rn XD
Arabella
After being introduced, Ara had remained in the background for most of the conversations, gripping Asher’s hand, as the boy also seemed a bit out of place.
A few of the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Dante
“Dante!? Hey, it has been a while…how are you doing? Is…something wrong?” Steve’s kind blue eyes stared at him, waiting for a response.
Dante cleared his throat and glanced down at the ground. A recent memory was playing in his mind.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper why thank u for enjoying my BAHAHAs XD
@awsumfaith @keilah-h @esther-c luv the reference! @freedomwriter76
If I ever get an actual good schedule for my writing going I might have time to work on some “Fanfics” of my own characters XD XD it would be pretty fun.
-
Felicity replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I alpha and beta read for it, and now I’m on the street team! It’s been really fun.
I like your new pfp by the way!!
-
Felicity replied to the topic New Book Release! in the forum Book Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @theloonyone @esther-c @hannah-beth @thearcaneaxiom @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @awesumfaith @janellebelovedpig @booksbyjayna @eudio-vision @princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @whale-keeper @keilah-h @80sTrish @solfyre @gwyndalf-the-wise @katherine…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
“We’re both twelve, almost thirteen.” Tech answered. Tirion nodded, then smiled as he noticed Crosshair’s annoyance at Tech’s tail twitching.
“And no….We’ve been at schools like this before, but they were just for dragons, and not humans or others. What about you?”
“I’m 17, and I’ve never been to a school like this before. Whe…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h I AM HERE XD
Ridley
Ridley still stared at the man-creature’s ever slashing tail, despite his comment from before.
The golden string wound tightly around it went from its base to the tip, where it held a sharp weapon. One that, Ridley didn’t want to be on the opposing end of.
To the question of the man, Rampart, Ridley shook, his hea…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Elliot
Elliot twisted around in the top branches, leaves brushing against him as he reached for another branch. Carefully, he stepped onto one a little higher and pulled himself up toward the one in his hand. Grabbing one more branch and pulling himself even higher, Elliot settled himself on one of the biggest branches…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Have your charries replied to mine yet? I’m not jabbing, just lost track 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76 @kyronthearcanin @loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-on-here
Well, I have finally come to introduce my villain. Plus I noticed no one has RP for a while so I thought I’d come on and get this going again. XD
Erebus
Age: 23
Appearance: Light brown (almost dirty blond) hair that comes…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @esther-c
Sooo… what’s currently going on in the school and with all the charries rn? Trying to figure out how to help @keilah-h and my characters transition. XD Also, who was my charrie Riya rooming with again?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh nice! I like them both!
-
Esther replied to the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks, Keilah!! 😊
I see, that’s gonna be fun to read!
For sure! XD
Oooo!! I’m glad Adrian gets a redemption arc. And I totally get the reason Ami falls for him. Yeah. 😉 Do Everton and Ami have a ship name?
Me too. ☺️
Yep. 😉
Yes they dooo!! I call them Everdala. 🥰
No problem! Keep going if you want, I like hearing abo…
-
whaley started the topic Fantasy Animals! in the forum Fantasy 3 years, 5 months ago
Calling all mythology geeks + fantasy lovers! What are some of your favorite fantastical animals? This is research for a world of mine, which I just started building. Hopefully I can turn some of these creatures on their heads!
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @keilah-h @awsumfaith @folith-feolin @loopylin @theloonyone (I think that’s your tag?) @lightov…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Meet Adrian! The Newest Charrie in My WIP! in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 (for when you come back. 😊) @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @gwyndalf-the-wise @whalekeeper @felicity @anyone-else!
Alrighty, fellow Keepers… I’m really excited to introduce this new charrie to y’all. But I will warn you: There…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Tirion & Riya
“Tiri, come on!” Riya anxiously motioned for her friend to speed up. “We’re late and I don’t want to keep our new roommates waiting.”
Tirion nodded, hoisted his heavy duffel bag onto his shoulder, and jogged up to Riya’s side.
“Did you hear anything about who your roommates…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion:
Age: 19 at time of WIP but 17 for this RP
He has slightly wavy dirty blond hair, blue, almost gray eyes, and light skin.
Wears an army green sweatshirt with light blue jeans and black combat boots.
Enjoys working with his hands, writing, drawing, and having a good conversation with someone.

What do Crosshair & Tech look like?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Sorry I didn’t get to introduce Tirion or Riya yesterday. Had a surprise work day. XD So I’ll introduce my two carries and RP later if that’s okay.
Riya:
Age: she’s 18 in my WIP but for this RP she’ll be 16.
She has red hair that she usually wears in a braid, light brown eyes, not as many…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @keilah-h @euodia-vision @sarafini @whalekeeper and anyone else in missing
AWWW RIKER!! This is gonna bring some emotions for November tho, or at least questions.
November
November’s blush faded, his head tilting, like a child, innocence shining in his baby blues.
He nearly blurted out a question that w…[Read more]
- Load More
