@keilah-h
Active 9 hours, 32 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hey I'm new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
I prefer the shows over the movies. my favorites are Mandalorian (but i only made it to the second season) and clone wars but only the episodes with Asoka in them.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h that would be fun (; maybe all four of ur boys XD cuz then my guys would be in a mess. They’d probably have to retreat, though they are pretty strong gotta admit.
and they will eventually get to Paxton (not technically over the talking thing because I don’t think they’ll find out he’s talking more until later) but they still have to…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h IK my poor little BABY 😭 UGH at least now he has all sorts of big brothers and sisters around to protect him.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!
Yeah, I probably should. XD I thought about it, but at the time writer’s block was happening, lol. I’ll write it out and post it here at some point.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So are Rampart and Ridley meeting up with Eclipse and the rest? That’s what I guessed, cause you talked about Madeline meeting Ridley, but just checking. 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(TBH, I like writing Tech’s slight twitchiness…maybe because I’m also a very fidgety person…)
Me tooooo!
And also my profile pic right now is a picture of him…..
Oh sweet! I love him!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
After the three boys had unpacked their things and felt settled they sprawled themselves on their beds and asked each other questions.
“What’s your favorite subject?” Crosshair asked Tirion, legs dangling over the side of his bed.
“English, because I love to write.”
“What do you write about?” Tech questioned. Tirion glance…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini
Okay, so I noticed we’re beginning to discuss classes and everything, so I was wondering if we could list all the character’s ages in one place so we know who is going to be in the same class together. Then decide on classes?
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Chapter 1 of The Dragonsbane Society in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @keilah-h @esther-c @awsumfaith @felicity
Here’s the next piece of the Dragonsbane Society!
Tali stumbled out of the tent, clutching her side. Pain muddled her senses and blurred her vision. Atticus clamped his hand around her wrist and yanked her forward.
“Come on, girl! You’ll get us both caught!”
She staggered along behin…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Oh no, Hitchens… You’re making me sad
Elliot
Elliot plucked a few more apples from the tree and dropped them, ensuring they would have plenty. Then, with his hands finally free, he started his way down. Carefully, he set one hand on the branch he was sitting on and the other on a branch just a little higher and slid…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Having Dante introduce people is one of my favorite things to write I don’t know why XD @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @godlyfantasy12 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Dante
“Who are all of these people, Dante…???” Steve whispered.
Dante looked around warily. There were a lot of people he didn’t know, but he did his…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Just randomly popping in here, but ooooh it looks great! I admit I was peering at it when you changed your picture lol. Drawing dragons is so fun! I’m sure humans are too, but I can’t draw them at all XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h u wanna RP? Maybe we can go meet some others?
-
Esther started the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey everyone!! This statement found at the bottom of the Community page, “inspired” me to make this thread:
Most users ever online was 12 on February 21, 2018 9:39 pm
What if we chose to break that record?? 😏 After all, 12 is such a small number. I think we could do it.
I’m not sure about the date or the time, but we would all hop on here a littl…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Heheh forgot the tags 😅🤣
@thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @gwyndalf-the-wise @landric @anyone
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h 😭 CROSSHAIR!!! NOOOO!!! Feather loves u!! And oh yea November goes thru this stuff definitely especially towards the end of the series and in the last book when he blames himself for someone’s death
- Load More
