@keilah-h
Active 8 hours, 41 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Here are all of the characters divided by age so you know what characters you can interact with during the school schedule that @esther-c made! 😁 Let me know if I’m missing anything or new to change something.
12-14 (we have multiple 12 year olds so…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h aw I’m glad. ❤
Tirion
The three boys strolled through the dorm halls chatting away until they found themselves in the lounge area.
Crosshair flopped onto a couch, throwing his legs onto an ottoman, and sighed.
“I could get used to this.” Tech and Tirion sat down across from him, looking around at the rest of the room. (I don’t know…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @sarafini @princesachronicle22 @anyone-else?
Okay, so I was trying to make a list of everyone, grouping them together by age/grace. Looking at the rooming list at the beginning of this forum there are a lot of characters that we don’t seem to have any RPs for at the moment so would…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Elliot
Elliot groaned on the ground and rolled over onto his side. His back ached from where it had slammed into the hard dirt. Yeah, that would be sore for a while. He glanced down at his arm where his coat was ripped, tears starting to form in his eyes. It wouldn’t look nearly as good patched up and there was no way…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @keilah-h
Eclipse
Azar immediately crouched low, bearing his teeth. Eclipse growled in his mind. Azar, let me take over. Now. I don’t want you getting us both killed.
The fire spirit laughed. I doubt these two have the ability to kill smoke, Eclipse.
Eclipse sighed and waited while everyone stared at each o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Ok! Here’s a short RP for y’all to continue off of. 🙂
Derek
As the threesome walked through the halls, Derek kept quiet, enjoying the chatter between Madeline and Eclipse. Or, rather, the continuous chatter of Madeline and Eclipse’s short, curt replies.
Derek chuckled to himself. It remin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
I’m okay with bringing all the villains together if y’all are! 🙂
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@kyronthearcanin thx!! @keilah-h @esther-c @loopylin so do I need to RP next or does someone else want to for us meeting the group? I’m not entirely sure what to say just spotting the group at this moment.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h does Tech have a bit of autism? I know he’s an already made character but u can have headcanons of course 😊
I just think he might would get along well with paxton.
@freedomwriter76 OH I gotta respond as Grimm and Nyx!
Grimm
Grimm raised a brow at Erich’s sudden question, then glanced at Nyx, realizing he’d told the young man about…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @esther-c
Great! May shenanigans occur! ;P
Calvin
Ignoring Marcel’s loud exclamations, Calvin pulled out his schedule, finally within sight of his dorm.
Maybe Marcel put a time restriction on us or something… because that hall walk had felt a million years long.
According to the schedule, they were going to…[Read more]
-
Smiley started the topic Talking about our characters in the forum Characters 3 years, 5 months ago
I thought it would be fun If we could talk about our characters and if you would want to fill out this template in the comments feel free to.
Name:
Age:
Created by:
Personality Traits:
Backstory:
Goals:
Family:
Looks:
Other:
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c @starshiness @keilah-h @awsumfaith @freedomwriter76
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So, just to clarify quick, may Cairo roomie with Corvina?
Heeey! I got this done!
Thorn
“That’s actually really cool!” Omega told her. “I don’t want to brag, but I was on a trip once with my brothers and our friend, and we were exploring a cavern regarded as haunted. It wasn’t…..but there was an enchanted sta…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper am I missing anyone??
I think this should be a Boys ask girls dance. That way the boys can’t get out of asking XD (my poor November ROFL. He’s probably gonna go looking for help from his friends on asking Ara lol.
And…I think I’m gonna introduce a new character who is a Love in…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
AHHHH! I love it! Thanks for putting this together! Some electives I thought of were art, and choir/music (or would that fit into theatre/drama?).
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Realized I never put my character’s ages on here…
Tirion is 17 and Riya is 16.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Tirion
“I do not act like I hate everything!” Crosshair glaring at Tech with a hiss.“But yes.”
Tirion laughed.
“So, do you guys want to go explore the dining hall and lounge?” Tirion asked.
“Sure, let’s do it” Crosshair shrugged.
“Sounds fun!” Tech exclaimed. “I wonder if we’ll meet any of the other students…” Tech’s tail be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @sarafini @whalekeeper @keilah-h
Alrighty. Here’s a proposed schedule. 🙂 I’m going by ages instead of grade, because that’s what we’ve all been using and it’s probably going to be simpler
(hopefully XD).13-14
- Algebra I
- English
- Elective
- LUNCH!!!
- Science (I don’t know what kind XD)
<…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
(realized I wasn’t done XD)
So like @freedomwriter76 and @keilah-h had Wrecker, Steve, and Bucky discussing their classes, and I didn’t know if we wanted certain characters having the same schedule as others.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Loopy’s Space Comic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @anyone
-
Smiley started the topic Inspiration for your story? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Hello!! I thought it would be fun to talk about things that helped inspire our WIPs or give us some inspiration.
@freedomwriter76 @thearcaneaxiom @starshiness @kyronthearcanin @keilah-h
- Load More
