@keilah-h
Active 5 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@Lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
SERIN
She grunted, standing up from where she’d just crashed onto the floor to find Allen rubbing his head. “I’m sorry about that,” he said. “Are you the only ones who made it out? Where are the others?”
Serin’s lips thinned, she squinted over into the still thick smoke. She couldn’s make out any f…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @smiley @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
VALLANEY
Her mind had started to drift in various directions while the group talked. She unconciously remembered to nod and smile at her peers as she demurely ate the pizza she had ordered. Hmmm, I wish I had been able to take father’s cook with me. She missed Ojua’s excellent food. Maybe she w…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Tirion
Tirion’s eyes widened.
Only fifteen, wow. The kid definitely didn’t look it, but hey, after meeting his dragon roommates, nothing seemed too crazy.
He glanced back at Steve, whose gaze was drifting aimlessly around the cafeteria with a thoughtful yet somber look.
Tirion won…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
I have another chapter!! And this one has a confrontation between Steve&Falon again and Morgan&Peter (which is the sweetest!!)
Chapter 4
“As your legal guardian, I demand you to come down here!” Steve stood at the bottom of a ladder that led to the balcony of the exercise room.
Falon peered from…
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @freedomwriter76
Asher
My head whirled. Chaos was everywhere around me. It all started with…what was it?
Oh yes.
First Serin’s new buddy.
The strange jealous feeling when the small red alien smiled at Arabella. Feeling like I needed to protect her…
…Then the smoke bomb, or whatever this stuff was.
And…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22
Skylar
I sat Bored to tears and watched everyone talk.
Finally, I got up “Um it was nice meeting all of you, but I’m going to go practice my martial arts.
I found by the few classes I took in martial arts relaxed me and allowed me to unwind, and get my frustration out. I also…[Read more]
-
Light posted an update 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @whalekeeper @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @joy-calle @felicity @awsumfaith @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else
Well friends…I’m back!! I had a fantastic break, and I’m actually at the beach with my…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
This drama tv show I was watching I grew attached to this one character and then they just leave there isn’t even any goodbyes or anything it was terrible
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Nope it definitely not canon lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I hate that I really don’t like when one of my favorite characters leaves
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Ok now I feel bad because I decided to do Steve and Nat
Mostly because they both become sort of parental figures to Falon sooo yeah
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
*me doing a happy dance because Ahsoka is in it eeehhh
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks!!!
Yeah, the stakes I think should be evened out in the next chapter, so hopefully that will work.
And yeah, I love Rina’s magic! (fun fact I gave her that power because I already knew she would be kind of a medic on the battlefield, and I didn’t know a whole lot about medicine… So this way she won’t need to use it much…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
I don’t mind either way! And me and Light were talking and I think I’mma kidnap Asher to hang out with Serin and Kun’en for whenever she re-joins the Rp
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
That’s way better than my art lol
Also will Asoka be in it because she’s my favorite I loveeee her
Also, I’m pretty sure I tagged you on my Fanfiction post if you want to read the first chapter of my Marvel Fanfic
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
So I just realized that I screw up and put my name on the top of my last post lol
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Sadly no I’ve only seen him in the last season of the clone wars😥
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Aesthetics, anyone? ✨ in the forum Art 3 years, 5 months ago
Aw, thanks!!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
- Load More

Welcome back!
Thank you! 😀 It’s good to be back.
Hello again! Nice to see you! I’ve been doing well! Awesome stories, what’s your fanfic about?
(and yes I changed my profile pic)
Hello Keilah!! *Hugs* It’s amazing to see you as well!! Aw, that’s great! Ooh I love your new pfp! Which character is it?
Sooo my fanfic is on a movie I love called The Maze Runner! I can’t say much, cuz @princesachronicle22 is planning on watching the movie as well I think, but it’s a short story of two of the characters meeting again in…[Read more]
Awesome! I’ve heard of Maze Runner, one of my friends likes it a lot, so….. Great idea for a fanfic!
My profile pic is the Star Wars character Tech, but redrawn as a dragon! (If you remember Crosshair, Tech is his brother.) He reminds me a lot of myself, so I just had to use this picture when I found it and traced it to add the dragon bits.
Yayy!! Envelopes in large hug
*Hugs tight* Well HII!!! I haven’t talked to you in FOREVER!!!! Missed ya girl!!
XDXD ❤️❤️❤️❤️
FREEDOMM!!!!! Aww girl I missed you soooo much too!!!! *Hugs you tight from the floor where you tackled me XD* AHHH I’m SOO happy to be back sister!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ And aww yesss girl!! I’m inspired by all my wonderful friends here and everywhere all the time. Everyone’s just so awesome 🙂
@lightoverdarkness6
hey girl! I missed you so much! XD
So glad you had an awesome break, can’t wait to hear about that writing when you feel like sharing…XD
Love you girl and so happy you’re back! <33
MIN!!! *Hug* Aww I missed you sooo much as well!! 💕💕💕💕
Aw thank you!! Yes, of course! XD I’ll share it as soon as I have time 😉 🙂
Love you too girl!! It’s good to be back 😀
*hug*
Can’t wait to see it!
😀 Thank you!!
Yay! Glad you’re back (somewhat back, at least XD) and that you got so much written! ❤️
Hi Gwyn!!! I missed you!!! Aw, thank you girl! Me too 🙂
Hey Light!! Glad you’re back! How’s Matt and Leeli doing? You’re at the BEACH?! *totally not jealous*. 😉
Felicity!!! Hi girl!! I’m glad I’m back too 🙂 And YES!!! I’m back now, but we went down there for a few days! It was fun 😀 Aww, maybe you can go sometime soon as well!!
Oh, and they are doing pretty good!! Matt is just… *looks around* …Not here. Probably off reading a book somewhere. So he’s good! And his crazy sister is with him. XD
As long as they’re happy, right? 😉
Yes, definitely 😊
How’s sweet Lyaksandro?
(You got the spelling right!!! Congratulations! 🙂 ) He’s doing good right now, I haven’t written about him in a while, so…nothing bad’s happened yet. 😧
WELCOME BACK LIGHT! You were greatly missed!!!!!!! May I ask what this fanfic is about? 😏
Have a wonderful time at the beach!
Glad you’re back!❤
HIII!!! *Hug* I missed everyone soooo much as well!! 😀
And yes, you may 😏😁 Sooo my fanfic is on a movie series that I love called The Maze Runner! I can’t say much, cuz princesachronicle is planning on watching the movie as well I think, but it’s a short story of two of the characters meeting again in Heaven. Which I’m sooo excited about finis…[Read more]
And thank you!!! We did have a great time 😀 I’m so glad to be back! ❤❤❤
OOOO I’ve heard of The Maze Runner but I’ve never seen it… but that sounds SO cool! Writing fanfics for dead charries is wonderful, especially when you make them not die. 😂
Yeah, I actually just found out about it a few weeks ago and I loved it immediately XD. My parents had watched the first two, and they had really liked them as well, so now we’re watching the movies together. They’re really good 😀
And yes! It is wonderful bringing sweet charries back to life ❤😂
Oh niiiiice. Love at first sight. 😂
XD Fr! We just watched half of the last one last night…I’m trying to prepare myself for the ending 😭😔
Oh nuuuu, is it that sort of movie where you know the ending is going to be horribly sad?
Yesss! Ugh it’s heartbreaking and they drag it on for foreverrrr. And you just know the character is not going to make it but there’s a tiny bit of hope so you just hold onto that…
😭😔😭😔
*squeals*
YAAAYYY!!! WELCOME BACKKK!!!!! I’ve missed you so much!!! I’m so excited you’re back!!! 😆 So glad your break went well! 😊 Can’t wait to chat with you more!! 😄
(Also the beach sounds pretty awesome right now. Where I am, this week has been pretty chilly. Like in the 40s. 😬 It’s supposed to warm up. We had some really warm weather e…[Read more]
I used “so” a lot in that post… 😂
ESTHER!!!!! *Squeals with you* XD I missed you so much too girl!!! ❤❤❤ Yes, me too!!!
(Ohh wow! 😬 That sounds super cold XD We live in the South, actually not far from Florida so it’s been like mid 70s this week. Sending you a blanket!! XD)
And I use certain words a lot more than others all the time girl XD Like the other day, I said ‘Like’ in…[Read more]
Thankfully it’s starting to warm up now. XD But I’ll keep the blanket for later. 😉 😂
For real!! I get on these kicks though where I use one phrase or a word often. For example: “For real” “Goodness gracious” “Girrlll” “etc…” 😂