@keilah-h
Active 4 hours, 19 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP Rooming List in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @sarafini @whalekeeper @euodia-vision @princesachronicle22 @smiley @anyone-I-missed-sorry!-XD
It looks like all of us are transitioning over into the next day, so that’s where my charries are going to be. (At least Ev is for now. XD)
@smiley @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Alrighty, here it i…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
No problem! I totally get it.
Eclipse
Eclipse followed Derek, eyeing Rampart’s sweeping tail warily. His own tail flicked uneasily. How could two people just disappear?
Then again, he had probably disappeared from the forest when he came here.
Azar had allowed him to take control once Madeline and Sam left,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Totally understand, girl! 😊
Derek
With the all the other humans gone, Derek felt out of place with the dragon and the wolf. He placed his hands on his hips and surveyed the room. In all honesty, this castle-like place was weird, and Derek wanted out of it as soon as possible.
The things that happened in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@esther-c @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
I’m really sorry guys, but I think I need to pull Sam and Madeline. They are really hard to write outside of their own story/world and I just haven’t had very much time or energy for role playing lately. Also, I don’t think that writing a character as dark as Madeleine is a very good idea for me right now. …[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Also, I forgot to tag people XD
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @princesachronicle22 @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @keilah-h
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have two more chapters for you guys.
A lot of talk between Steve and Nat but I also brought some closer between Steve and Peggy. (Also sorry about Nat I’ve been struggling to write her, and I’m still not sure I’ve captured her XD)
Chapter 8
“We just ran five miles and somehow you managed to a…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks! I’ll get the next chapter out soon and then you’ll see XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @princesachronicle22 @smiley @sarafini @euodia-vision @whalekeeper
Alright! Here are my charries’ schedules!
Fynn
Algebra I
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial arts (elective)
Lukas
Algebra I
English
Art (elective)
LUNCH!!!
Science
History
Karate/Martial a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Hi Keilah!! Nice to meet you 😁
Um, kind of a long story 😅 It’s an old username I use for a lot of stuff. But me and my brothers and sisters were all making accounts for a game, and my dad has always used “Hybrid” for stuff after an autogenerated user. And so, we were like, “Oh, let’s all match!” So yeah xD And Idk where lore came from,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @smiley y’all talking about fanfics makes me have FOMO XD XD I wanna write fanfics XD XD
but do fics of my own charries count??? 😂 Cuz I used to write or start on fics about series I’ve read but I never got very far and I’m not too interested in starting them again…I prefer working on my own stuff.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @smiley @who-am-i-missing??? Ik I’m missing ppl XD
SO here are my charries schedules forever!! (Or until the schedule changes!)
Corvina-
Calculus
English
PE (elective)
LUNCH
Physics
History
Psychology (Elective)
Grimm-
Calculus
English
PE (…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks Peter and Morgan warms my they are so cute
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h let me check the schedule!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
i mean…i think every writer does 🤣 i understand XD but ahhh, i love that!!!! Layson and Everly…that scene…just…❤️❤️❤️ EVERSON FOREVA!!!!! 😍😍😍 (and yes, i just came up with that ship name 🤣)
XDXD so glad you like them!
AHHHHHHH, I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍
hahaha, poor Hurricane Hair 😂
i love this so much ὠ…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h
Ok, so I have three chapters for you guys. I’m on a road trip so I’ve been writing in the car lol
I did a bunch of different characters (Including Falon because I love her lol)
Chapter 5
Wanda stood in front of the window, contemplating. During the fight against Thanos, she hadn’t cared about her…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
Eclipse
Azar was itching to follow after Ridley. Eclipse could feel it. At least that would get us away from everyone else, he thought.
Azar let out a nearly imperceptible sigh, glancing around. But then we’d miss all the fun here, he replied. Honestly, there are too many decisions.
Maybe it’d be easier if you…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @landric @thearcaneaxiom @gwyndalf-the-wise @hybridlore
Alright, here’s chapter… 7? Lol. Yeah it is. Feels longer cause they’re all so long… XD
Chapter 7
As morning comes to our side of Aavian, I sit out on the wing of the ship while rain pours down. Dark clouds loom overhead, sending branching lightning down to grasp for the…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hi everyone!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 5 months ago
Alrighty, I’m going to tag some people now XD. I usually forget to, lol
@gwyndalf-the-wise @thearcaneaxiom @landric @awsumfaith @smiley @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @all-those-i-have-forgotten
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 5 months ago
@keilah-h @gwyndalf-the-wise @awsumfaith @esther-c @princesachronicle22 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @euodia-vision @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @joy-calle @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76
OH MY GOSH I AM BACK TO THIS FORUM XD XD!!! That I created…
OK OK OK!!! Getting back on track…
I have already Posted Ara’s character,…[Read more]
- Load More
