@keilah-h
Active 2 hours, 30 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Same!!! Did I mention that Juniper, Fern, and their mom all have themed names?
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Nooooooooo Tech ): I feel so bad for him
To be honest I have a lot more on Tech’s story than Ahsoka’s as of right now.
that’s okay XD I’ve thought a lot about her XD I’ve had ideas for some fanfics but I’m not sure I’ll ever write them XD
I had an idea where Anakin is in charge of two younger kids (like thirteen) a boy and a gir…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Endoxos Trilogy in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@hybridlore @starshiness @kyronthearcanin @whalekeeper @keilah-h @smiley
Here’s the next chapter!
Chapter 2
As Everton left the Nadir’s house, a smile played on his lips. He enjoyed visiting them. They always seemed so happy. And Ami was so kind… and pretty. He had known her for as long as he could remember. They had been just friends, but l…[Read more]
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
Good points, but I do think there’s an answer to all of them.
1. God of Gaps) For volcanoes, we discovered a cause for it other than a god. But what caused the cause for the volcano? With the God of Gaps theory, maybe there is some object or substance besides God that could create a universe, but what caused that to exist?
2.…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @anyone-else-i’m-forgetting
Hi y’all! So I know Godly isn’t rping atm and Freedom (maybe?) is taking out some of her characters, but does anyone want to start this RP back up again or just continue with our break?
-
Smiley started the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I have another Marvel Fic and this one is really special XD
So here’s the blurb
Orphans of War
There once were two friends, best friends, who became America’s heroes. Together they foiled Hidra and together they both went down heroically. But this story isn’t about them it’s about their little sister and brother, who were also best frien…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h @kyronthearcanin
Hello, hello, I’m finally here. XD
Miley, I honestly don’t know where to start for our group, so would you want to start the RP for the party?
-
Euodia posted a new activity comment 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h
Thank you!! Awwww, haha I love that! -
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Hello there peoples in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Honestly, I laughed aloud after reading that XD I didn’t even think about it 😀
Well, the evolution we see in real time is evolution in regard to change within a kind, not change of kind. We have never seen in fossil records nor in person a single change of one creature to another creature. We can also look at…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision @hybridlore
Sry it’s been a while. I’ve had a lot of stuff going on lol
Freya
Freya leaned against the wall and watched the others dance. Zeniya was hurrying to keep track of Jax as he hopped around the room. She couldn’t help but smile. He was having the time of his life.
She’d never been to anything like…[Read more]
-
OrangeArmadillo replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
I don’t really know where it will take me, but I do want to become a preacher. I plan on including lots of apologetics in my sermons. I am learning to code, so I’ve considered making a website that includes Christian apologetics.
@smiley @mackenzie @keilah-again
I went to the Ark Encounter too!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
so I’ve recently learned that Steve Rogers had a brother in the comics. He was only mentioned in one comic and he didn’t even get a name XD So uh… that’s annoying but then I thought about how Bucky has a sister and uh… A whole story formed in my head XD
And I wrote down this blurb and also made a…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Mackenzie replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome!😊
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that XD Ahsoka was always a favorite of mine because I loved her relationship with Anikan (they totally acted like siblings XD) and how sassy she is
And ice powers?! That’s so cool
-
Smiley replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Thanks XD that line is one of my favorites XD I love writing all three of those kids XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Hmm… I want to know more about Tech or Ahsoka XD
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Yeah, I wasn’t sure how many people felt the way I do XD
I really wanted to talk about Wanda XD (since she’s been my character obsession recently) and she’s in my fanfic XD
I love hearing about any characters XD
-
Smiley started the topic Fanfics Charries in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
So I feel a little guilty talking about characters from my fanfics when they aren’t my original characters XD So… does anyone else feel that (especially when you didn’t change the character that much)
So this is for talking about any charries from your fanfics whether they’re your own or not XD
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h (You’re the only ones…[Read more]
- Load More

Yeah, it’s really cute. I like it when animals have themed names, lol.
@keilah-h Same!!! Did I mention that Juniper, Fern, and their mom all have themed names?
Yeah…those are all plants, right? That’s really cute!
Yup!