@keilah-h
Active 1 hour, 40 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @smiley @anyone-I-missed
Alrighty! Here’s the rest of my charries!

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 ok!!
Paxton
Something strange had happened to Riker…
One moment an older man was standing there…the next…
Paxton hid his face, taking a few steps back and nearly tripping over the rubble in doing so.
Would he disappear like that too?
Sure Riker had come back…but now he was different…
And Crosshair didn’t se…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) posted an update 3 years, 4 months ago
Life has been kinda crazy lately. I started YWW, and everything else in highschool (a total of nine other subjects), I’m starting up a new schedule to better fit in writing, reading, school, etc… And though I haven’t been tagged for much here recently, it’s still kind of been crazy keeping up with two writer communities at once. I love KP, and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
heey! Dunno if I’m ready to join and RP as the others rn, or do other RPs buuuut I do wanna RP as Pax, if that’s good???
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @loopylin @gwyndalf-the-wise @arcanetheaxiom @whalekeeper @anyone else!
Ok so I just finished a project for my art 105 class, it’s an 8 page comic! Each page has to use a different principle of design. I haven’t printed it yet, but I have the digital files! Hope you guys…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
I read that and I think “I need a picture of Tauren and Lesli so I can make Minecraft character skins of them and just recreate all the mining scenes”……..lol that’s what happens when you’re listening to the game’s soundtrack while reading it, I guess.
LOL the minecraft soundtrack is sooo nastalgic for me 😭😭 that game was my life back in…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Ikr?
My siblings and I just finished rewatching that movie today, and as soon as I saw him, I was like “That looks like Everton!” XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Awesome!!
-
Esther started the topic Character Faceclaims! in the forum Characters 3 years, 4 months ago
Alright, so I had this fun idea.
What if we found actors that look like our characters? 😏 (if you charrie is a human XD) I know some of us already have face claims for our characters, but what if we did face claims, but they were real people? So just imagine your book as a movie, and pick the actors! (And depending on the movie that you’ve seen t…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
I made more BOARDS!!! (I’ve gotten really quick at making them XD)yet another one for Edmund and Rebecca XD

-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Here are some boards for this Fic
here is the overall board for the book

-
Euodia replied to the topic Hotel/Wedding RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 haha thanks! ❤
Riya
Iris and Riker’s smiles held a wonderful warmth.
Riya could feel it, see it in their kids as they danced with Wanda’s boys and Morgan.
She wished she could have it.
“You have a beautiful family.” She said admiringly.
I currently don’t have any characters available, but maybe @smiley or @kyron…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Miitopia is a game, Hermitcraft is a youtube series of a bunch of people playing Minecraft. It’s more interesting than it sounds, trust me haha.
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Zutora in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @hybridlore @euodia-vision @starshiness @orangearmadillo
Sooo yeah I got super busy out of nowhere, so this chapter is way late, but here’s Norok’s 2nd POV!
Norok slowly rose to his feet as the guard held the spear inches from his chest. He tried for a casual smile, difficult with sharp teeth jutting out of his maw, and put a claw…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 and @anyone else
I have another chapter and this one made me sad toward the end ): but Mary was introduced Yay!!!
Honestly, I love this story so much!!!!
Chapter 2
“Mission accomplished,” Natasha loved to hear those words, and being her, she heard them a lot. Natasha had gotten the SD card and had se…
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76 and @anyone else
I have another chapter
the end of this chapter made me sad ): But I also introduced Mary Yayyyy!!!!!
Chapter 2
“Mission accomplished,” Natasha loved to hear those words, and being her, she heard them a lot. Natasha had gotten the SD card and had secured the information on it. She was…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
That’s awesome that your parents are the youth pastors!
Yep.. poor Layson. Basically his whole theme is that life just keeps getting worse sometimes, but you can’t quit.
lolol yes, I figured you wouldn’t mind. Ah yes, we know that by now lol.
@keilah-h @freedom
Oh yeah! I just saw that scene yesterday it sets such a mood lol.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
❤ It’s mostly a thing with him because his very existence is interdimensional, at least in my head. I can insert him into just about any WIP, so it made sense to give him that literal superpower. Kinda like Wit from Sanderson’s Cosmere…
Who is not the inspo because I invented Seb before I knew Wit even existed. But it’s just…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Avengers New League: My marvel fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @hybridlore
I have the first two chapters of the second book XD
Guys why are Fanfictions so much easier to write than my actual book XD
Chapter 1
A few weeks after…
Peter Sat in the hospital room, he looked over at Gwen who lay on her bed looking peaceful. How could she be at peace when his heart was…[Read more]
- Load More

We’ll miss ya! Greatest luck with YWW and writing in general!
Aww girl I’ll miss you too!! I hope you enjoy YWW tho! Yeah I’ve been pretty busy lately too, but I’ll definitely have to keep in touch!! ♥️♥️
@thearcaneaxiom Thank you!!
@hybridlore Thank you so much!! I totally get it. Feel free to talk with me about anything! ❤️❤️
We will miss you! <3
I hope it goes well for you, I can imagine two writing communities would be a bit much to do at once. Good luck!
Thanks!!
Thank you, Freedom!! I really appreciate it.
Ill miss you a bunch! Hope you have a great summer and fun time with everything!
Thank you so much!!
By Solfyre we’ll miss you!!!!!!!! ): but I hope you enjoy YWW and everything else and that you keep up with writing
Thank you Miley!! I’ll miss all of you guys, too.
I’ll miss you girl!! I’ll be praying that God continues to guide and strengthen you through YWW!
(my very close friend Lily Wallaker is on Ydubs, so I’d encourage you to get to know her. She’s pretty awesome. 😉 Tell her Emily sent you.)
Thank you so much!
And hey, I just talked to Lily on a sprint!!
I’ll miss you a lot, Ava!! I’ll be praying for you! 🙏🏼❤️ Hope you have a wonderful summer!! 😊
Thank you so much!!! I hope you have a good summer, too!!
You’re so welcome!!
Thx!!
Aww I’ll miss you so much girl!! But I totally get it. I’ll be praying for you and can’t wait to talk to you again soon! 🙂
And yes, that would be great to stay in touch! ❤️