@keilah-h
Active 2 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7129
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
Can I put it in my own songs…??? @keilah-h
because music is one of my BIGGEST inspirations for scenes and I have SO MANY SCENES I could write to music and maybe this’ll prompt me (heh see what I did there?) to write some! Or write something related to them anyway!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Song-based prompt idea! in the forum Music 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h OH MY GOSH HAVE U PLAYED WORLD OF GOO?!?! I love the games from those creators!! (Haven’t played the math ones about the humans lol) but I love little inferno and world of goo!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h I believe it’s @freedomwriter76 turn
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h ALRIGHT LET’S DO THIS!!!
Ridley
Ridley felt a hand touch his shoulder. He winced, but otherwise didn’t make much movement…
His fingers trembled and his eyes refused to look away from the man who’d entered the room…
The man Erich seemed to know…
Should never have followed them…
His breath hitche…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
geez, sorry y’all, that was longer than anticipated. 😂
Erebus
Ridley trodded behind the two men, much to Erich’s chagrin.
It was simple to see that the boy did not trust either companion, but despite this Erebus was pleased to see that Ridley was wise enough to not travel alone.
Erich leaned in c…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I have another chapter!!! It’s short but really sad
Chapter 4
Mary twisted the key to her apartment. She hated the silence, but there was no one to fill the room. There was no one to fill her life, she was alone, and that was okay.
She flicked on the lights and looked around the place, something s…
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I have another chapter!!!!
It’s short but sad
Chapter 4
Mary twisted the key to her apartment. She hated the silence, but there was no one to fill the room. There was no one to fill her life, she was alone, and that was okay.
She flicked on the lights and looked around the place, something seemed o…
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision
I have another chapter
A very sad chapter *me crying*
Chapter 4
Mary twisted the key to her apartment. She hated the silence, but there was no one to fill the room. There was no one to fill her life, she was alone, and that was okay.
She flicked on the lights and looked around the place, something s…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
They could…? I mean they’d have to set up a meeting, she doesn’t really roam the halls and she isn’t one to just allow students to walk in on the fly.
that being said, I don’t really like RPing as her XD but if it was necessary I would
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley
(GAH….everyone’s in the same clas…[Read more]
-
Zemira replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Sure! Thanks gals…uh, after I describe them do I just leave them in the castle to wander or are we staying in a group?
So…if y’all haven’t noticed, I only have two characters: Seren&Neviam. Here we go…
Seren: I’m not sure about his ethnicity, his age here in this forum is 18, he’s sweet, kind, loving, very…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h
I’m adding another character to my book Tomorrow’s War, she won’t be in until the end of the first book but she’ll be in the second book.
I love her sooo much
Name: Evelyn
Ethnicity:Â uh… not sure XD
Nationality:Â Uh… Not sure XD
Age:Â 21
Personality: Sweet, ki…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Do either of you want to go, or do you want me to?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yes, everyone is in English rn, or at least making their way to English. 😉
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h gonna go ahead and write for Paxton 😊
Paxton
Paxton’s blinked his bleary eyes, a small sniffle escaping. He shivered, shuffling closer into the unknown, yet comforting warmth surrounding him.
Why was he so exhausted all of a sudden…?
Where was everyone?
Bella…Ember…Wulf…
Paxton looked up, tired eyes spotting…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
The medieval era is such a fun time to write in!!
Oooh, I write dystopian! (At least my WIP [work is progress] is dystopian]). And writing in the spy genre sounds awesome!! 😄
Now i…[Read more]
-
Zemira replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
– @godlyfantasy12 & @keilah-h Do I have y’alls permission to join your humble wee group?
-
whaley replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hello my incorrigible baby sister! Meet the KP peoples!! 😉
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @folith-feolin @smiley @euodia-vision @keilah-h @hybridlore (Tagging some of the awesome people I can think of rn, some of which Bug has read from in the RPs!)
-
Smiley replied to the topic Salut everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.
Favorite book?…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@keilah-h Hi um I am so so so sorry I’ve been unfaithful with posting here. I’m gonna go ahead and withdraw Hazel for now so Feather can do their own thing.
I’ve always been like this in roleplay-like situations… I’ll be super excited about it, prepare a character, brainstorm ideas, write the first segment…. and then immediately lose…[Read more]
- Load More
