@keilah-h
Active 6 days, 1 hour ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Opiniated answers was what I was looking for, thx!
Thank you so much, I enjoyed your reply, and it definitely helped straighten my mind out. Now I’m working on fixing the plot, still set in sci-fi but with some of the fantasy elements that I liked, and advice from others.
On the scary part, the thing that terrifies me to the core…[Read more]
-
Ruth started the topic Help with Guardian Angels in the forum Questions and Support 10 months, 3 weeks ago
I think some of you are familiar with my old WIP Guardian Angels.Â
For those who need it, and those who have no idea what Guardian Angels even was, I’ll give a quick recap:
Guardian Angels follows the main character Nahim, and his best friend (who often steals the show and reader’s hearts as the favorite character by accident) Mandin, as Na…
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
Oof, that’s rough. Will pray!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 3 weeks ago
That’s really sad I’m sorry about that! I will pray for your cousin.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 10 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h You’re totally right XD I did not think of that
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 10 months, 3 weeks ago
No worries. Not everyone needs to be a moderator. If testing is the only area you are confident in helping out it, then that is okay.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 4 weeks ago
Sorry if she’s acting odd. I’m still trying to figure out how to write her accurately.
Felicity
“Emu. Ee-mu.” Felicity slowly sounded the strange word out to herself. She laughed.
“Emus, bird people, lizard people, trolls, disappearing boyfriends… Heh. This is insane.” She held her head in her hands, and backed away from the dead…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
Ooo cool! I lived there for several years.
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months ago
@keilah-h
Really? That is so awesome!!! We’ll be traveling in East Europe in a few months, but I would love to see Italy some day.Those are some interesting animals to be sure. 😂 Those birds either sound adorable or demented.
I have no idea what those people are doing to the little batties. I sincerely hope they’re not hurting them, but photos…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Felicity
“Isn’t the point of a nature park to protect animals?”
(sorry I can’t think of much to rp in response to that)
-
Liberty started the topic Jesus Writing Month!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@koshka @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @theshadow @ellette-giselle @janellebelovedpig @dekreel @rae @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon, @raxforge, @theducktator, @highscribeofaetherium, @theloonyone @power
Are any of…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Yeah! I always hate getting bot responses from companies who claim to “care about the person” because it sure doesn’t make it feel like it.
Sorry, I didn’t see your reply. There is an update above.
I am considering it, though the problem is I have no idea where to go. I’ve been looking for an outlit for my art, and I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
UPDATE
Unvale replied to me in an email, and just as I expected, I’m disappointed, but at least I didn’t get a bot response:
Hello,
Thank you for sending an email with your concern.
While I do understand that you feel more crediting should be provided, the creator has done everything they are supposed to do within…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Have you ever found it hard to write from the perspective of a villain?
I haven’t thought about it, and I don’t think I’ve ever tried. But I can see how it would be hard. You have to see things from their point of view, which is almost impossible if you don’t empathize at all with their actions.
I understand my villains more when th…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I might have? I probably did, but I delete all my emails from Unvale because most of them are just saying my oc got favorited or something, and I also like clearing out my Trash…I somehow find it satisfying. There is something wrong with me.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
Hello Everyone,
If I haven’t tagged someone yet, please do so. This post is for everyone to see.
And please, please, please let me know your thoughts and if you think we should proceed with this.
As some of you know, I have been working on a prototype for a Christian Writer’s Website to replace Kingdom Pen. Please check out a presentation of…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
… Our mother and my sisters and I call babies and little animals “squishies.” A humorously motherly term describing a cuddle bug. You just want to hold and hug and protect forever. XD Personally, it’s less disturbing than the eating metaphor.
Also, fabulous art, y’all.
@keilah-h I don’t know the character, but it’s fitting your style very…[Read more]
- Load More
