@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Haha! Right?!?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD THEME SONG FOR A TRAGIC COUPLE?!?!
Something like a last farewell or something??! I have been searching for over a month. It started out as “oh that would be cool if they had a theme song” and turned into “they MUST have one just because I can’t find one.” lolol
So, anyone have a good one?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel waited until he had closed the distance to let the red veins go down his blades. As he had said, he went for the tail first, blades ready to come down. Out of the fog came the set of three griffon-like claws. Gabriel had already launched himself for the tail, unable to move out of the way midair. Instead, he put his…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 6 months, 4 weeks ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Haha! I could never draw friends and family because I don’t want to draw them weirdly and offend them
The problem is, that’s ME. I can’t post that ANYWHERE, nor do I really want to show it to my family.
Ah, I see. I wouldn’t mind posting because my drawings are a cartoony style. But “to post or not to post” wasn’t my…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 6 months, 4 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Sorry for taking so long. No excuse.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel drew his blades, adjusting his mask. “A hound-like creature. Lucy and I met it earlier.” He sighed. His body was aching and tired. He didn’t want to deal with this now. Hopefully the monster would pass by.
The clicking paused, before beginning again at a slower pace, creeping…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT Book I: The Cost – Draft 3 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
@koshka @theducktator @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Hey, sorry I haven’t been notifying you guys of new chapters, but I’ve still been writing. Eight more chapters of draft 3 have been completed. Please let me know what you think!
For those of you who have read this already, I especially want to know what you think of chapter 16. Since I had a lot…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Just names, and who they’re by
Don’t worry about not listening to new music! I kind of get that too, I just think it’s fun to listen to other music once and a while! And I love learning what others listen too! You can tell a lot about someone based on what they listen to.
I’ll make a spotify playlist and a YouTube one, and I’ll post…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
@keilah-h
When memorizing verses, I’ve set them to preexisting songs.I want to say that my sister once wrote a song using the Twelve day of Christmas tune, but change the lyrics “On the ____ day of Christian, my brother gave to me. . .” It was wonderfully horrible. 🤣
Also. . . 😁

I haven’t gotten the opportunity to battle test it yet (maybe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
I could probably do that, but it would surely turn out goofy lol.
@savannah-grace2009
*me after writing one chapter*
That was so me last night. XD
Anyway, glad to hear you’re getting back into it! Have fun and go at your own pace.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
Yes! My co-op has this thing called family presentations where each week a family presents about themselves. My family has made it a tradition to sing ours. We did it to The Wellerman this year.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
No I haven’t but Im sure it is fun!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@esther-c @loopylin @whalekeeper @power @elishavet-pidyon @koshka @hybridlore @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @ellette-giselle @theducktator @keilah-h @rae @beth-torres @freed_and_redeemed @trailblazer @anyone-else
Everyone please give me 5 of your favorite songs (if you want to) and I’ll make a playlist!!!! Then we can all see what songs…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 7 months, 1 week ago
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Lol. Yeah, I kinda blended the accents a wee mite. 😉 Felt like laughing over something ridiculous.
Glad you like it! 😁
Ok, it IS a fanfiction. Just, all the characters and places are her own OCs, if that makes sense. So it’s kind of meant to be a spin off, a reversal of the darker sides of Tolkien’s tropes. The world, though dark, is…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @power @anyoneinterestedinRangers
Soooooooooo…. We did it! Another instalment. Also, heads up that we’ve done some editing to the plotline etc., so at the end of the last chapter, Vanere throws an orc helmet on the floor. ‘Cause the girl knows how to make an…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months, 1 week ago
Ope, didn’t tag y’all. ‘ere ya go! If yed rether not be tagged, jest say so. 😉
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h @hybridlore @theducktator @loopylin @power @anyoneinterestedinRangers
- Load More



For me, the only thing really is the doc rp. Also, hope you have fun on your break!
Okay!