@keilah-h
Active 4 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Hi, sorry guys, busy week😅😭
Maybe I’ll have the creature bring Rosalind into the maze and my charries can run into yours at some point.
TINDER
Her first instinct was to fly. Falling wasn’t quite so scary when you could simply stop it with a mere flutter of your wings. Unfortunatley for her, the moment said wings kicked…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Sorry it’s been nearly a week, I haven’t been the best keeping up with things outside of school recently.
Emmerich
Sniper stopped Emmerich from going after Rosalind. “You saw how fast that thing ran when he decided to attack us. You’ll never catch up with him, mate. We’ll find another way around and cut him off or somet…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Book Feels Too Big (Also heeeey!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
@keilah-h hiii!!
@elishavet-pidyon awesome because I’ve actually been thinking about what to do when I reach the stage of beta readers and such and im like “what do I doooo” 😂
@koshka ooh I wanna hear about it (but also hope u eventually go back to the twins. I love my boysss 🤣)
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 1 week ago
Lucille
Lucy thought for a moment. She jumped down from the crow’s back.
Runt’s nest was literally poorer than the other nest from before; there weren’t any jewelry or household items lodged in the branches. But there were some pieces of ribbon, twine, and something that looked suspiciously like long strands of hair.…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Lol. I think I’m gonna go for dangerous.
Emmerich
Emmerich’s grip tightened on his sword’s handle. He moved in front of Rosalind, preparing for any attacks from the creature.
A moment passed in which the creature stared at the group and the group stared back at the creature. In the next moment, the creature moved with a speed its p…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 2 weeks ago
Lol, it’s okay, take as much time as you need.
Rosalind
Sniper and Huntress explained their birth planets, but Rosalind and Emmerich only became more confused. Sniper made the assertion that they were from different galaxies, then said, “But what matters is that we’re ‘ere, now, and neither of us knows where here is. We’re gonna h…[Read more]
-
Jaybird replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh fun! Extinct languages in stories are some of my favorite. Is it commonly understood by the characters, or is it like Latin and has a niche group that uses it?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Emmerich
“Earth as in….the ground? That’s a boring name for a planet if I’ve ever heard one.”
Huntress elbowed Sniper. “Mick, that’s rude.”
“It’s true,” Sniper replied..
“If his reaction didn’t make it clear….no, we’ve never heard of a place called Terre.” Huntress said to Emmerich and Rosalind.
Rosalind shook her h…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
XD
Emmerich
“Nah. At least, I wasn’t. My ancestors could’ve been, a long, long time ago….but I was born this way.”
Rosalind glanced at Emmerich, completely confused.
“Sniper and I have no idea how we got here either. His name’s Mick,” The woman said, gesturing to the man with the tail. “And mine’s Jaylen, but you can call us Sniper…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
That first trial sounds good, and if you want, you could have your characters join ours after their trial.
Rosalind
“You have a tail. Were you cursed? How can you be a human with animal characteristics?” Rosalind forced her eyes to the strange man’s face. “I am sorry, I believe I have just sounded…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
@keilah-h @theshadow @esther-c
I think I’ll get into like the first like trap or trial? Should my charries run into yours at any point?
TINDER
She needed something to do with her hands. Something to build or take apart. As it was, the strange island had limited options. She settled for a handful of rocks, twigs and vines, sitting down to to…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 3 weeks ago
Lol, thanks.
Poor guys should get used to it at this point XD
Emmerich
A hot, grainy substance burned Emmerich’s hands. He moved his hands and sat up, the ground beneath shifting slightly. It was a brownish yellow color, and incredibly uncomfortable.
Gazing round, Emmerich caught sight of Rosalind, w…[Read more]
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 4 weeks ago
Hurrah, and so the adventure begins!
Trevor
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!” Trevor screamed as the sky fell away from him and branches crashed against him. A blend of green and brown consumed his vision, and Trevor had the sense to shield his neck from the branches.
His back hit the first solid branch. Tre…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 4 weeks ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @esther-c
Okay! Finally got to it!
TINDER
The sand was everywhere. Tinder choked on it, hacking in an effort to dispell the grating particles from her throat. Pushing from the mound of wet beach she’d woken up on, Tinder flopped on her back and sucked in gulps of sand-free air. Feeling slowly returned to her aching body,…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 5 months, 4 weeks ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @esther-c
Okay I wrote like half of it, I’ll try to get to the rest when I have more time later today!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
It hasn’t been active for a pretty long time but me @theshadow and @keilah-h are actually just about to revive it with a new storyline and things!
Totally forgot to write the first RP though…
But you should totally introduce your charries and hop in before I write it!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
Okay! it might take me a bit but hopefully I’d be able to get to it some time today
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
Awesome!! Is that everything then? Who should start us off?
-
TheShadow replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months ago
Nice, sounds good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 6 months ago
- Load More
