@keilah-h
Active 5 days, 19 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7123
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @grcr @the_lost-journal @hybridlore @theducktator @stephie
Hey, are any of you still reading through my sister’s book?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 32 out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint  @theducktator  @grcr
( @kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper      @jonas     @power ) Y’all haven’t responded, so I’ll tag you for now, but let me know if you don’t want me to anymore.
Okay all, chapter 1 is out. I’m using Microsoft Word. I think if…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-idk-lol
anyone want a few little snippets from something I’m writing for fun…that probably won’t ever make it into a book but I’m writing it anyways?? 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore     @koshka    @keilah-h    @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
BOOK AESTHETIC!!!
(characters to follow.)

-
Ellette Giselle started the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint (not sure if I’m supposed to tag you or not. Let me know)
Hello all. This is going to be a wild ride. A few of y’all have agreed to help, and I’m going to tag others as well. Let me know if you’d like to back off the team and I’ll…[Read more]
-
Liberty started the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 4 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @theducktator @keilah-h @hybridlore
Hello girls! I recently completed my first short story from Refuge Rangers! I thought I’d tag you since you’ve all been reviewing the guys moodboards. Here’s an glimpse of their characters in a story! Burd isn’t there…and I’ve yet to post about Zahn and Keiden. But I will soon! Lord…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 31st out!
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Hello everyone! I had an idea for a different project than intrigued me enough that I felt the need write it down. This doesn’t happen very often to me. In fact, I think the series I am currently writing, The Narrow Path Trilogy, it the only other idea I have had. So I had to put working on TNPT Book II aside this week and jot down this scene and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Felicity
After seeing Soldier come back with the dead body of a dragon and drop it in front of them like a cat would with a mouse carcass, Felicity decided she was grateful to be these people’s ally.
They arrived at the cave and settled down. Someone had suggested starting a fire, but they had little luck finding any wood that wasn’t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh, I write all of the above plus some. idk. The MC is a teenage guy in most of it, but then so were Joseph and Aaron. 🤷🏼♀️
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Aw thank you so much!!! I can’t wait. Yay! One member has joined the team!
What do your brothers love so much about it?
I hope you can discover that, because I don’t know…………
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@hybridlore   @keilah-h
Thank you, thank you, thank you very much. *twirls hat dramatically because for some reason that is the mental image I have* Feedback like this is always super helpful.
In answer to Hybrid’s question, this book is about the length of the first one with the middle two being the longest. I just submitted really bi…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper @grcr
I just released a new chapter…(chapter 35) and I’d just like some thoughts on it lol
so if you want to read it…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed    @hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint
QUESTIONS!
Characters:
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
~ Were there any character that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do tha…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint
Okay, I’m sorry, that was a bit of a mess. I tried to send a Word document with the two new chapters in it because Ellette can’t do Google anymore. There are two (?) links I sent. The right one is the second one, without a message.
Hopefully this works.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Lolol. You’re welcome.
- Load More
