@keilah-h
Active 12 hours, 58 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Esther replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision
Oooh, looks cozy!! 😊
*grabs caramel frappe* *plops in abnormally large beanbag chair*
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
My brother did the same thing to me this morning… 😂
I think this thread is pretty much for casual chatting while working on our WIPs. Apparently the original thread was a classic go-to of KP…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Thanks!!!
Yeah that hadn’t crossed my mind for a while and then I realized that she was twin and that made my heart break a little
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Ikr? XD My little sis came up with it. 😉
Oh yeah, I saw that. I’ll try to reply to it today, but I don’t know if I’ll be able to get to it. 🙂
I know!! 🥰
Thanks!!
Yes, for sure!! 😊❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
This looks like such a sweet little corner of KP – and therefore I choose it for resurrection!
@godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @smiley @keilah-h @euodia-vision @lydibug
Sorry if you didn’t want the tag, but I thought this spot might be cute ❤️
-
Smiley replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Hey!!!!! I’m Smiley (my real name is Miley) I’m a Christian homeschooled girl who loves writing. I’m currently writing four stories three are fanfiction and the other one is my original novel which is a sci-fi dystopian Christian book. I also love softball exercising and stretching, and I’m also a Marvel fan girl.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
MEANIES!
Paxton
Paxton met the man named Fin’s eyes. He looked nice…like Riker….
But the others…
The lady…he didn’t like her…
Not one bit…
He sniffed, shaking his head. “Don’t l-like…d-don’t like…” He looked at Frida from the corner of his eyes. It was almost like his own mother standing there…eyeing him……[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
GWYN!!!!! *tackle hugs* 😂❤️❤️❤️ I’VE MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!!!
FREEDOM!! *tackle hugs you back, though I’m not sure how that’d work since I’d already be on the floor* XD ❤️❤️❤️ I’ve missed you to, girl!
I’m doing alright! Doing better than yesterday for sure ❤️💖 idk, yesterday I was just down a little. 😔 But I’m doing good today…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @peopleinart
Marcel
Marcel shrugged. “Pff, nah, it wasn’t you. Whoever you are.”
He would have admitted he was annoyed by the dragon boy’s presence. He just didn’t feel like lashing out.
Lol Seb wasn’t anxious, he just impulsively tried to get rid of the static in his ear XD He’s fine, still alive…
And dude I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h the Eurochlydon is an “all-powerful” sea monster that the Icari plan on using to destroy the other two Fae kingdom (the Mer, who were once the Nymphs, and the Dryads) the only way he can be awakened is if someone with all the right pre requisites (dunno a better word lol) is sacrificed to him.
I haven’t figured out all the detai…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h AHHH I’m glad u asked because I actually love this 😭
So, when Paxton is “sacrifice” to the sea beast, Eurochlydon, the beast is awakened because it gets a taste of Paxton’s blood. Thus it will never be satisfied until Paxton is dead (which is why everyone then begins hunting Paxton)
Originally Paxton was supposed to die/be…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Paxton
Paxton sniffled, playing with one of Hope’s ears, wishing he were far away from this place.
Back with Ember and Wulf. Back with Josie and Luna. Back with his sister.
He looked up at Riker, whispering softly, “R-Riker…we, we l-leave…?”
-
Starshiness replied to the topic Raven's Quest, I'M FINALLY SHARING IT in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 3 months ago
Chapter Twooooooooo is here!
Some tags: @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12 @acancello @landric
~~~
After what seemed an eternity, Willow returned with Celest, the apothecary. To Raven’s dismay, the older woman examined her patient in total silence, making no sounds, no comments, giving no i…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I’ll RP as Derek in Coding later today, btw. 🙂
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic I'm back! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @awsumfaith @lightoverdarkness6 @artsy-dragon @sarafini @princesachronicle22 @loopylin @orielle23 @gold_hummingbird (heh, sorry, I wasn’t ignoring you, I just didn’t have time to reply. I’ll get back to our conversation ASAP.)
I’m back! *cheers* *twirls around…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h I’ll let u go next
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Hehe yep! You’d better be ready for him to revert to aloof-ness though. He doesn’t like hanging with people a lot of the time – meaning he’ll hide in his dorm, with a pile of cartoons and treats. He might seem passively rude to Pax, and that’s partly because he thinks of younger kids as beneath him… but that’s just his…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper AWW MARCEL 😭 @keilah-h
Paxton
Having finished his own painting-and been pleased with it, though he wasn’t sure if it was exactly what the teacher was looking for, all things considered, Paxton had joined the boy he knew from earlier that day in watching Marcel paint his own piece of art.
His eyes watched with curiosity as the b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Marcel
Marcel flinched, annoyed.
“Looks like it has wings…” The kid, who had leathery wings himself, leaned closer.
Marcel briefly nodded at the kid’s words, and studied his own creation.
The winged figure glowed in the sun.
A warrior, surrounded by those of the light. Not human… Not himself…
Underneath…[Read more]
- Load More
