@keilah-h
Active 11 hours, 25 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h at this point I’m open to anything. I struggle with differentiating different places and that’s terrible, lol! But I mean I’d do the same thing with America XD
southerners are southerners if that makes sense XD even tho that’s not true 🤣
it’s just hard cuz there are SO MANY PLACES….but the good thing with fantasy is u can take fr…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years, 3 months ago
It’s very true, and like I said, that’s a very valid point, there are many artworks long before the roman empire as well, but these newer ones are simply there, and they haven’t been shown to be forgery yet, so say we do take it as valid, then what does it mean? Perhaps the romans did talk about them, but we didn’t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
Gah!! Sorry this took so long!!
Yeah, copying is probably a good idea 😂
Oh, yeah, I did see it. I just forgot lol.
I can’t really pick a favorite of the trilogy because they are really just one book that was split into three because of paper shortages. But my favorite characters are Eowyn, Faramir (book Faramir ONLY) and of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12
So I’m watching Heartland while I write this XD so I’m in a horsey mood XD
and I realized that there would most likely be stables, and maybe even jumps
Anakin
I read the letter over and over again, I had already put my stuff away but…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper since u two seem to be on rnnnn XD
So… worldbuilding an entire world is just….GAH…
I know I’ve got take it piece by piece but its sooo hard.
(I may have a bit of adhd….I honestly don’t know…My brother does….I know I have tourettic OCD, but I seriously wonder if I have some adhd too XD)
ANYWAY!!! Maybe doing…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h well…I’m working on Cirque, because I’m going to try and start on book 2 in the stead of book 1.
I’ve got kinda ideas…but it’s the getting started part ya know?? It kinda feels overwhelming and then I always struggle just starting…like I hit a wall…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper yes we should XD
@keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @anyone-i’m-missing XD
So the housing buildings are on campus, but separated from the actual school building
im thinking 4-5 bedrooms per House that way we don’t have to have too many buildings and such.
Again, rooms can be shared IF…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic My Marvel AU in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
I have another chapter!!
And I don’t know why, but this one was a struggle XD
And can I say it again, Rebecca and Edmund are my faves
I freakin love them!!
Chapter 5
Rebecca looked at Steve from across the table, he looked similar to when she had last seen him. But he also looked different, like he…
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Derek
Derek saw—and heard—the dragon boy furiously typing away on his computer. Derek slowly stopped his project and turned to watch him. He hated to admit it, but that he was fast.
The boy noticed everyone watching him and slowed down for a moment.
Derek tilted his chin up and turned to face his computer screen again.
Fine, he tho…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I believe so!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @I-think-that’s-everyone
I think PE was the last elective finishing up their RPs, so now that we’re done do y’all want to move on to lunch?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @koshka @whalekeeper @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @esther-c @smiley @whoever-else
HEYA! Anyone wanna help/join me in worldbuilding and character building for book 2 of my series??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@freedomwriter76 SCREE RIKER AND LEON!! @whalekeeper AHHH CAL SOB @koshka AHHH YOUR CHARRIES AND THE PEARLS!!! @smiley AWWW 😭
WHY EVERYONE WHY?! (Can’t actually say anything tho XD)
ALSO BASTIAN XD XD!!! I think he and Nyx would get along well in this cuz they’re both basically children who throw tantrums every so often lol
-
Euodia replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Newbie!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Greetings, fellow wayfarers!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 3 months ago
@euodia vision @keilah-h @esther-c @hybridlore
Well, I wrote replies to all of your posts, but apparently they lost their way.
*smashes head against wall*
I don’t have time to rewrite them now, but I’ll get around to it, probably around five central time.
-
Smiley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @euodia-vision @esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @koshka @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
so here’s my RP for Edmund,
He’s my fave XD
Edmund
Rebecca looked at me, this was a goodbye. just another goodbye in our tragic lives.
“I’m going to miss you,” Rebecca said quietly like she wasn’t just talking to me. More like everyone she’d ever…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
I think it’d be cool to meet a new character!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
Derek
“You–you can have this seat if you want……I wasn’t going to sit here,” the dragon boy said.
Derek sneered. “Nah. I prefer being at the front of the class… Or really the top of the class.” He chuckled. “I’ve been coding for some years now.” He said with a slight tilt of his head. He slid into his seat, then turned to look over…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
What one would be the funnest to write as a prince?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 3 months ago
New one!
- Load More
