@keilah-h
Active 1 hour, 5 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7127
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve honestly wondered if I should start taking art requests. I like drawing characters that much.
You should! It’s great practice, and everyone on here is super kind.
Aww, your art style is adorable! I love all their outfits 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I’ve honestly wondered if I should start taking art requests. I like drawing characters that much.
You should! It’s great practice, and everyone on here is super kind.
Aww your art style is adorable! I love all their outfits 💕
-
Allison started the topic What do I do if my book sounds awful? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @whalekeeper @highscribeofaetherium @hybridlore @everyone!
I have been writing and adding a lot to my WIP and its been going great! I have it all planned and organized, but I just need to write it. Which is hard. 🙂 I re-read what I had written and thought “ugh, this is really…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yup, electives next!
Sebastian
Something felt…
Wrong.
Sebastian tilted his head to an angle, oh so slowly.
Something in the air.
A shimmer of sorts, but a shimmer of the emotions – like a faint throb.
He rocked back and forth in his seat to its beat, until he wasn’t sure it existed anymore. Then he stopped, and tilted his…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love Hunter!! That’s a cool lockscreen 🙂
And oooh Freedom I love yours too!! Sounds really cool 🙂
Okay this was my wallpaper for my laptop
My bois: Tommy and Newt 🥰😭❤🥺✨

-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @koshka @euodia-vision @acancello @esther-c @anyone-else
Heyoooo! What’s up? Anyone wanna chat?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h lol I know he looks really funny
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
lol those are hilarious 😆
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@Keilah-h ofc 🤓
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks! @keilah-h and HAH I love that sm!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
YES!! It would be so awesome!! While things in the world were a little weird, I still think the worldbuilding was really thought out and realistic. (Not realistic in the sense of, “I could totally see this happening in real life!” If you know what I mean. I’m not quite sure how to describe it. 😅)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h @smiley @freedomwriter76 😭 AWWW THANK YALL SO MUCH!!!
I hope to do some writing today (emphasis on hope lol!) cuz I also have a youth rally tonight sooo idk if that’s gonna happen lol! But we shall see! My goal is 2.5 pages a day.
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Haha that’s what I do already XD no one in my family writes
ooh I want that book!!!
Ugh I don’t like that, Stark is his name and always will be
honestly, the comics are just really weird…
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
It’s a nickname 😊
-
Smiley replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @euodia-vision
I have another chapter!!
I couldn’t wait to share it… mostly because it’s sad
the first seen is one of the few gems from the show, that I absolutely love, and brought so much more to Vision and Wanda, and her grief over Pietro
also guys I’m so close to the end… *pr…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ugh girl that aesthetic is amazing!!!! You’re so good at these 💖
But also…
😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺
Poor Hans 🥺🥺
@keilah-h @freedom
😂😂 That’s hilarious. And girls, no judgement from me either.
…
I do the same thing with Maze Runner charries…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@keilah-h XD! Thx!
Ah, u might wanna look up what that acronym means before using it again 😅 I saw it and was like “Umm, did she mean that…?” But then I realized u probably meant what the heck… lol
- Load More

