@keilah-h
Active 16 hours, 2 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
XDXD this is so much for fun doing it with other people! Of course, there’s no way I’d be watching Marvel without you. After I got burnt out of watching Haikyuu, at some point I prayed about getting to be a fan of another thing… XD!
Oh yea! I think I saw that interview!
Yes, Marvel definitely needs Bucky.
I will share it!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks, and yeah she is a lot like Ghost
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
So I decided to try a Marvel short story… and this one takes place in the What If?
And in case you didn’t know, the What If? was “what if Wanda and Pietro were Peter’s adopted siblings?”
A Bitter Heart
Thirteen-year-old Wanda came storming through the apartment door, tears…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
speaking of which, I have the first chapter!!!
Chapter 1
A loud noise echoed from the kitchen all the way to Anna’s room, causing pulsing stress through her body. Her body started to glitch. Her hairbrush fell through her hand like it was just air.
Anna walked around her room, t…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s so cool!
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
I have a new fanfic!!!
Actually, it’s an old fanfic
speaking of which (before I rant) Does anyone have any fanfics that I either talked about or started but then left that you guys would want me to get back to?? (I’m only asking because I should have quite a bit of time on my ha…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @acancello @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright here’s mine for day 3
Scary prank
It’s a fanfiction, so uh… only Hannah is my original character XD
Hide and Seek
Hannah walked beside Vision, checking every crevice and closet as they continued down…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@loopylin @euodia-vision @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h @koshka @lightoverdarkness6
Okay y’all, here’s a scene I wrote a few days ago. The two boys are in one of the gang’s hideouts – an apartment – all by themselves, while Seb’s father is away doing his villainous things. This is like, six years ago. I’m still fig…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @euodia-vision @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @freedomwriter76
*Points to post above*
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@keilah-h @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings
Hey y’all
I’ve made some changes to a few of my stories
Diana… does anyone remember her? I introduced her to be Pietro’s love interest in my Pietro and Wanda fic
Well… as I learned more about Pietro and his personality, I suddenly felt that she wasn’t right for him
So she won’t b…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge @keilah-h @whoeverwantstogivemewhatfor
I was wondering if you guys might want to help me out 😛
I don’t get very many critiques. Not because I’m perfect, just because that kind of stuff hasn’t been dished out to me lately. I would love to have some more to work with, because altho…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
🙂
-
Loopy replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Uh like a fourth of them are. I have a lot of characters XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok, well I can’t make him yell at them for something as little as that lol
Mr. GregoryÂ
Gregory rounded a corner and stopped suddenly in front of several (how many of them are there?) lizard-like students. One spun around and bared his teeth, but stopped when Mr Gregory wasn’t who he expected.
Who was he expecting, then?
“Sorry, sir…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
There’s just this dumb stereotype that all intps love/are really good at science. I hated science in high school. I do like math though.
I wondered about that. I guess there are stereotypes associated with every type.
Like mbti types? I have a lot of enfps and entps, but I haven’t actually taken the test for a lot of my cha…
-
Smiley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Probably best that way
I of course had to read it the sad way… I always do XD
Thanks!!
There’s a deleted scene AOU where Pietro is handing out stuff to some Sokovians and that was some big inspiration for it
Totally recommend watching it XD
I’m still mad that Marvel deleted a few scenes of Wanda and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
😂 So you are well acquainted with the type.
Yeah they’re pretty unpredictable, and in that, they’re predictable 🤯 At least, that’s how I write them (…Seb, since I don’t have any other official ENTP character yet). Trying to surprising, and always one-upping people.
That makes sense then! Before I took a test for him, I could never…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Mr. GregoryÂ
Slayer of armies. Grand sword master. General of the king’s army for three generations. Guardian of the true heir. Alan Gregory had survived and accomplished many unbelievable things in his lifetime and was now one of the most powerful men Amberothe had ever seen.
Yet here he was. Stuck on babysitting duty once again.
Gregory wa…[Read more]
- Load More
