@keilah-h
Active 5 hours, 11 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@whoever-made-up-Wyoh
your ghost is eating my ideas
@savannah_grace2009 Another victim of our Wyoh!
Don’t worry, you’re not alone, she’s been eating my notifs before I see them, eating Freedom’s posts and cursing Sara to spell tags wrong! 😆
She’s been very busy lately.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I meant we wouldn’t get there while you were gone.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok so in this RP I say Liv has blue eyes, but correct me if I’m wrong. 😂
Lukas
Lukas found he couldn’t take his eyes off Liv’s face. He tried, but somehow, he found himself drowning in the crystalline pool of her blue eyes.
“Aww.” He heard a whisper pass by him. He blinked and looked behind him, only to see Fynn dance awa…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@jonas @thearcaneaxiom @highscribeofaetherium @rae @vinagirl @trailblazer @grcr @esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @acancello @hybridlore @anyone-else
Okay, guys. I need serious help. My novel is kind of going nowhere…because I don’t know which way to start it!!!
I have two beginnings for my story. One jumps straight into…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks guys!! that’s so sweet, and I do feel like I’ve improved
also Esther I’m totally up for someone new for Falon (you know when Ev realizes he loves Ami and needs to tell her)
The same thing happens with Michael and Jade (they’re close friends but there’s an age gap between them and they don’t realize their…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @keilah-h (Sorryyy, I think I forgot to tag you in my last RP)
I feel like we’re writing a romance novel XD
Lol, for real XD
also, Falon’s thoughts strongly remind me of Christy Miller LOL
Oh yeah, for sure! So kinda of related and kind of not, but I feel like I haven’t read your writing in a while, but from reading your RPs, I’ve noticed…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! thats so fun!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
We won’t get there.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
There can be a dragon here! -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks <3
I’m not sure how to break off the relationship in a good way, if that makes sense. I don’t want to hurt their feelings or make them set out to murder me (that’s not unlikely either XD) or get anyone else to hate me…I am seriously considering homeschooling again, because that’s the easiest way to seperate…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And Imma tag as many people as I can think of XD
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h @landric @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @okmaybeican’tthinkofthatmanypeoplewelp
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“And if we really hate it, we can just leave,” Liv added.
Lukas chuckled. “Very true.”
He let his eyes roam the room as their conversation fell into a lull. He noticed Chase sitting against the wall and Callista glance back at him. Callie was smiling, but fresh tears sparkled in her eyes. Fynn seemed to be worried…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Is Tech really big, like Snake?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Tren can’t remember. He most likely knows what a snake is, he just…he just is bad with names
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lukas
“Okay, maybe this was a bad idea,” Liv said, walking up to Lukas. “I’m terrified.”
Lukas let out a nervous laugh. “You’re not the only one.” His eyes darted around the room, trying to avoid eye contact with anyone, especially Liv. “Fynn told me to relax, but I don’t think I’m succeeding.” He gave her a lopsided smi…[Read more]
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
😱😱😱
those are so cool!!! When I play Minecraft, everything I make is a legit cube and that’s it 😂 those are so awesome! Very impressive 😎 I especially love that cave!
-
Raegan Aubrey replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
😱😱😱
those are so cool!!! When I play Minecraft, everything I make is a legit cube and that’s it 😂 those are so awesome! Very impressive 😎
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper @keilah-h
So, I took you’re advice, found some reference pics I liked and started drawing. I messed up one within the first thirty seconds and couldn’t find a good eraser, but once I started again and got in the grove…🤯 I CANNOT believe how fast and easy that got! It usually takes…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
She’s 23
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sure.
- Load More
