@keilah-h
Active 3 hours, 9 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7126
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @keilah-h @rae @anyone-else!
Sooo, I really enjoyed writing this snippet from my WIP. I’ve been developing their brother dynamic a lot more and I’m loving it. XD The context isn’t that important, I just wanted to share their bantering, lol.
***
Asher spun…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I know…haha! I’m too scared to show my parents this cuz they will definitely worry for my sanity and be concerned where this is coming from!! XD
And they thought my other scenes were sad compared to this….heh…heh…Some of my fanfic villains, like Hemlock or Dyson, would work perfectly as Pythonos…. *shudder* and t…
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s truly a shame, really. TRON has so much potential, and on one hand I’d love to see it become a franchise, but on the other, I don’t know if it would get the Star Wars/Marvel treatment if it was resurrected. Bottom line, I would only want it resurrected if the person in charge was someone I could trust to use it for a good story,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I hate how toxic many of my fandoms are, too.
Ikr? It’s awful
Can you believe a lot of the Minecraft players?? Especially concerning the mob votes (which I think are really fun).
Yeah I feel really bad for the people trying tbh, nothing can be perfect and letting players choose a mob is far more freedom than most companies would…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah man, yeah, being sick is no fun. Hope you get better soon though! I’ll send a prayer your way
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ah, that’s too bad! ☹️ My family has been taking turns being sick for the last three week, and we’re finally all healthy.
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I fight for the users too!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @hybridlore @rae @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-sorry-I-can’t-think-XD
Ok, I am so excited to officially introduce these characters!! They are pretty well developed, but their story is still in the works. 😂 I love their brother-sister dynamic so much and I just love them so much 😁 Here t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Anakin’s.
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP, Avery!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have ideas in historical fiction and contemporary.
Shades of Deception, 1st in a YA fantasy trilogy featuring spies, talking cats, and prophecy
Um tha…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
😅
oh, and on your signature, the “did the sun come up in the west?” sounds like something me and my brother’s character Goose would say. He has immense power over basically anything he wants but is super clueless about it…..
lol thats funny!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It’s a fairly common trope, but now everyone automatically thinks of Among Us. It’s weird how certain things just become so popular and pervasive.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t play that game either. I was not thinking of it at all 😂
I don’t think there’s any problem with the idea, but if other people don’t want to 🤷♂️
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore @acancello
I’m copying Esther and Freedom…hehe
Thanks for the idea XD
here you go:
From left to right:
$5: Sef, Lilitu, Marcurious, Ottoline, Livia
$4: Rylee, Audrey, Brooke, Lydia
$3: Indie, Hope, Jyron, Cassian, Azuri
$2: Azazel, Elo…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I can also give you a list of the characters in play.
@Savannah_Grace2009 owns Ottoline and Marcurious.
@trailblazer owns Kari.
@Beth-Torres owns Carrie (same name, different spelling XD.)
I own Ellis, a warrior who owns a magic talking sword named Conviction; Kate, who owns another magic talking sword named Bloodsong and…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @keilah-h @highscribeofaetherium @beth-torres @trailblazer @acancello (I think that’s everyone)
^
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 (thanks for the idea! 😝) @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Okayyy! I’m copying Freedom, so you basically get to pick who you want to spend a day with. These are from different WIPs and I still don’t have as much as Freedom. (Does anyone really? &#x…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@beth-torres @jonas @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @ calyhuge @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Can we bring my fav rp topic back to healthy life?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
This a drawing from a while ago of a naga…

Eh, a little hard to see, but you can get the jist right? The bottom one is her in armor, the top is just whatever. I am painfully aware her arm is weird in that one.
Oh, this is older than I thought…My signature isn’t even correct! Okay, this was from a year ago.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
