@keilah-h
Active 15 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7125
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@jonas @savannah_grace2009 @rae @keilah-h @princesachronicle22
Sorry I’ve been MIA this week! I’m back now!
And yes, I think something needs to change. As sad as I am to see it happen, I think it’s for the best. I think the best option for me would be to stick around with whoever reverts back to the party as it was in the first place. I’ve…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Sure!
Leo has long curly/wavey white hair, pulled up into a semi-high ponytail with messy curtain bangs. narrow Blue eyes with dark circles underneath. She wears a black turtle neck tank top and a pair of grey cargo pants with combat boots. when in public, she wears a black leather jacket with a hood draped across her shoulders. A…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh wow, Chase’s powers are cool :0
Thank you *bows* one of the many things that drove me crazy trying to figure out XD
@loopy
Usually my problems become my charries’ problems, not the other way around lol
Yeah, that happens too. Idk, I cry with Alpha when he looses Emmie, reject Gloria with Glace when he was banished, I’m sho…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Also, I almost snorted my chili when I read what you said!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually they are from completely different Galaxies. Shyiads are more universal than Nagas though, since they can shift into almost any organic life form. Chase has ancient shyiad blood, but it is polluted by his manly blood. It is almost a miracle he can shapeshift, that’s how long ago the shyiad blood was introduced into his line. He…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
Ru rose, grabbing closer her cloak to her hourglass figure.
“My pay is the satisfaction of hearing and giving good stories. That and learning about individuals who I would give my life for.” Her eyes seemed to go slightly cloudy , she turned her face away but a tear could be seen to slip down her cheek. “I wasted too many years…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @keilah-h @smiley
Nothin’ written yet, but true to the silly and random playing of Ruee’s mind, it disobeyed my order and thought up a fanfic…And I had to like it.
The idea is based off an idea I had already for Igua Dyke, Cloak Mainland hero. It’s a Wondian/Marvel AU, in which there are what are called the “Misfit Avengers”…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ikr? (Kinda reminds me of Hogwarts.) If only real schools were actually like that *sigh* Don’t know why I’m complaining though. I homeschool. XD
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h HI!
It was a twist of fate when I found out my youth leader was a Star Wars nerd too, and started calling me that for obvious reasons!!! for a long while know one knew my real name!
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @trailblazer @beth-torres @princesachronicle22 @keilah-h (is that everyone?)
I am beginning to wonder if we would be better off restarting/replacing this RP. We keep trying to get it going again, but it never works. Before, people were concerned that that would just kill both RPs, but…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@evelyn-collins @loopylin @keilah-h
i have been summoned
😏
(It’s been so long since I’ve been on KP)
Aaanywaay… I see a star wars fanfic!!!
I’ll get you your feedback 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic hi it's meeeeeeee in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh and tags I guess
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @lydibug @savannah_grace2009 @acancello @freedomwriter76 @rae @jonas @calyhuge @princesachronicle22 @scoutfinch180 @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @theotherpeeps
-
Loopy replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
You’re not doing anything wrong, lol
I will summon some star wars nerds for you hehe
-
Evelyn collins posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Hi! I am new, heheh. looking for friends. I LOVE your profile pic!! i am a huge BadBatch fan
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I was skimming the posts and came across the school bomb thing….
Snake’s teeth! Who would do that???
I know….but bomb threats are almost never legit…so we all knew it probably wasn’t real. It’s just crazy that other schools got threatening emails too! Our world is crazy….
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ru Eis
“He is half Nameless Thing, which is a group of races that have existed since the beginnings of Wond, with some man, a dash of elf, and a few other pieces of what, I don’t know. He looks mostly human, with a good average height, which is probably around a foot taller than me. He has pale skin, like mine to almost the exact tone,…[Read more]
-
Scoutillus Finch replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
Ah I see, thank you for the clarification!
- Load More

Thank you!! I love yours too.
How far are you along in the show? I’d tell you about the story behind this particular version of Tech, but it contains quite a few spoilers for the actual TV show.
I have seen it ALL!! and it (specifically Crosshair, bc why not?) is my current obsession!!
awesome. Hey, he’s the greatest. Made some terrible life decisions, but still.
Ok, so the version of Tech you see here is not just a dragon (My fanfic is basically Star Wars but all the characters are dragon-people like this one), this is also him after that horrible fall incident. According to this story, Hemlock and the imperials found him…[Read more]
Like, just in case he strayed too far out of their jurisdiction or something.
Also, his wings are cool–one of them is fully robotic, the other has canvas pieces to replace the ripped wing membranes.