@keilah-h
Active 2 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 7124
-
Ruth replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I’m not exactly sure what to rp. If you don’t mind, I’m gonna have Alpha come out of the shadows.
If I made a mistake, let me know. The lay out of this place is still not clear in my head.
Alpha
Alpha stayed by the door of the room the others had entered, leaning against the doorframe and feeling the edge of a knife. The vision of the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @hybridlore
Guys I just finished Lodestar and I came across this topic…and I was like YESSS!
To be honest…I’m kind of getting sick of these books…but like Whaley said, for some weird reason it’s like my comfort book, even though I know it’s not that good?
I keep getting so mad when Sophie keeps refusing to tell Fitz…[Read more]
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! I can show up to the first chapter if you’d like, but I’m looking to publish soon, so beyond that I can’t share much. Once I start my email list/newsletter the prequel will be free for subscribers as well! (:
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h Thanks!
Really well! I finished the first novel (Healer, 110k), wrote a prequel just over 20k, and am about 75k into the sequel. Plus I’ve plotted out most of book 3. So it’s looking really good!!
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Lost in a haunted mansion AU Roleplay in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! I generated it for my WIP. That’s Dune, one of the MCs. 😉
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Sef
She hung back by the door.
She didn’t belong here…she didn’t belong anywhere.
She was useless…she couldn’t even help Chase or save Marcel or do anything.Â
Chase was hurt…and something in her heart told her it was her fault.
Why was she always making things worse for herself, and for the people she car…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!! 😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s rough when you feel like you’ve ruined your only opportunity. Really rough. Praying, girl. ❤️❤️
@everyone
Thanks to everyone who responded ❤️😆 I can’t keep track of you all! I’ve been watching over my brother these last couple days during a few events, and I think he’s been better since my mum got some fidget toys …[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!
I’m assuming all the clothes his species makes are fireproof
Actually, I’m not sure. Only some of his species are born fireproof, though fireproof clothing would be useful to them either way. That would probably be more expensive, though, and Dante is kinda broke. Ooo maybe I could design some kind of animal that produces the…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Carrie
“What is…” Carrie’s eyes widened as she whispered the words. Not far head of her was a… dragon person?
Was that what all the residents of this land looked like?
Carrie stepped foward, trying to appear confident.
“Who are you?” She demanded.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
YES!!!!
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
Yeas! I’m enjoying it too!!! -
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
dang!!
probably not that far (because she has been diluted by the Nat born DNA *cue creepy palpatine hands*), but I can definitely see her having eyesight close to that.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
wow, I didn’t even think about that!! (Except for the modified DNA being more dominant. I thought it was obvious 😆)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Well, Imitating humans (or any sapient creature) is really really hard. You need to know a lot about the subject, and it has a lot to do with mind state. You almost have to convince yourself that you are that person, which takes a lot of knowledge about them. If you don’t understand them, the Imitation is not gonna stick. Plus, if yo…[Read more]
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
also, the two sides of the same charrie idea is interesting 🧐
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
HELLO!!!
so, I see it being a mix of the war and the him finding out who she really is thing, but heh, we still workin on that 🙃.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
That’s fine with me.
-
Evelyn collins replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 8 months ago
@keilah-h
I figured. I recognize the style. Still great tho - Load More
